How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh pls stop that with barely standing agenda
You think barely standing Luffy can fly from bottom of Onigashima to roof top in few sec??

You think barely standing Luffy can move with G2 speed so agile while matching Kaido Multi club attack??
If you call Luffy( who just rested some amount of time and even feed lots of food and meat before flying back to Onigashima) barely standing.
Then chap 1010 Zoro was even "more" barely standing and did better against Kaido.

I don't think I'll ever praise Zoro, but you made me do it because of your Luffy wank.

Even if I'm a hardcore Luffy fan, i won't have words to bedate to a character who's about to get whoop for the 4th time by the same dude who fought a gaunlet of strong character without rest.
ROFL
Raw text isn't agenda.
Yes he can muscle through that through his immense willpower, that is the fucking point. Read WCI once and get back to me.
You invoke Zoro who muscled through having his bones broken, but don't think Luffy, his captain, with greater willpower "I've been through hell many times" whose extreme fatigue was only barely recovered to the point of fighting a short battle is capable of muscling through extreme fatigue, when that extreme fatigue is confirmed by Yamato?

Shall we just say Law was bullshitting about Zoro's broken bones, because there is no way he could muscle through such a thing?
:whitepress:

@Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk This chapter just shows how insanely Strong was Oden , in two attacks he was about to beat Kaido who still sees himself Getting the same treatment .
read this Dude's reply it's Goated
I wouldn't be that surprised if Paradise Totsuka could two-shot Kaido, or at least leave him vulnerable enough for a subsequent beheading. Swordsmen have always had ridiculous AP/lethality, and this was the strongest attack of a top-tier swordsman with ACoC landing clean on an enemy.

Not to mention it literally happened again - after the Scabbards used Paradise Totsuka, Kaido was laying on the ground for a bit, got up disappointed and as they were running to severe his neck said "I could have let you kill me but you people are not Oden". Kaido implied that Oden in the same situation could've done the same shit - he could've cut through him with Paradise Totsuka, knocked him down and cut off his neck. And Kaido would've let him as payment for what should've happened 20 years ago. Why else would Kaido say "I could've let you kill me but you people are not Oden" if Oden were not capable of doing so if he were there?
a certain green haired man already passed Enma's test which used by Prime Oden and he became the King of Hell which means having Oden AP .
:smoothy:

Editor already mentioned Dragon Damntion's hype :

:endthis:

Sanjikun also denied the fact Luffy used Advcoa on Kaido in chapter 1000 for like 3 weeks until chapter 1001 came out and Kaido,Zoro and kid confirmed it lol.
For that I accepted the "L" for the simple fact, that no one knew what "ACoC" was. I said Luffy is touching Kaido which he shouldn't have with the "flowing Haki".

Oda clearly added the concept of ACoC only after Roger/WB fight though.

@Gol D. Roger g4 couldnt make kaido fall down on his knees
and kaido had worse reaction to zoro s asura than luffys kkg
against luffy he laughed his attacks
against asura he was in pain shivering shocked
@WesMidnight
Luffy's base attacks had more of a reaction than asura, and the scar stopped being drawn after the chapter it debuted in.
Ocassionally being visible as something thinner than Kaido's mustache hairs.
Zoro lamented the reality that asura was nothing in front of Kaido.

Now Kaido is more serious than he's ever been, busting out FS and new modes and trump card attacks.

Then I guess Oda can't do much either at this point. There are several panels of two (Over)King Kong Guns but you chose to ignore it due to obvious agenda issues. There's not much to show, Oda has already shown it.
The Kanji for KKG is quite clearly "Large Ape"/Oozaru. Not here. This is simply a somewhat stronger KG. Like what Roc was to Elephant.

Status
Not open for further replies.