How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drunkard theivery means to have a clear head even when drunk. Kaido could've copied future sight which means he can copy any attack . wait til next chapter tho.
--No Kaido says first that he isn't the only one who can Use FS ; then says he will copy Snakeman's style

Kaidou: "Wi~~~~~~
Don't you think you're the only one
who can see the “future”!!!"

GAP

Suddenly, Kaidou moves at high speed and manages to escape from Luffy's punches.

Kaidou: "Heh...
Let me imitate you...!!
Wi~~~"

We see Kaidou has changed to dragon form and he's moving his body just like Luffy moves his arms when he uses Gear 4

I'm just curious. Do people think Kaido and "awakened" Luffy will just go fighting back to normal? Don't you think that was the very end being interrupted like Oden?

To me it seems clear that this fight only has 1 more final clash/attack by Kaido and Luffy. Simply to repeat that last clash.

@Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk This chapter just shows how insanely Strong was Oden , in two attacks he was about to beat Kaido who still sees himself Getting the same treatment .
read this Dude's reply it's Goated
Said it always and saying it again.
Prime Oden was insane op, got placed in same sentence as Shanks,Xebec,Primebeard and Roger with shows how much Kaido respect him and yet Kaido still saying no samurai surpassed or reached Oden lvl yet.
The monster thing about Oden wasn´t his adv CoC or adv CoA, but his physical power was also his forte, also like him controlling Enma, Zoro vs King made it clear, how much stamina Enma drains, yet Oden was used it as nothing drain much him.

In my opinion still no one of the alliance surpass Oden, Luffy come close and probably will reach it with his insane awakened power and perhaps Zoro after his plot with the Reaper end and ZKK happening in the end or not. I already said it when it come to Luffy and Zoro, I wait for the end of the arc. Special for Zoro since ZKK could mean a lot since that I wait to see if Zoro really stand up or not.

We reach the endphase and from now multiple answers could answered soon.
Few already got debunked like Kaido getting his ass beaten by Boundman and losing to KKG, that is clearly not the case, Kaido is just too strong for that. Next things on my list:
-How strong will be Luffy awakening?
-Did Kaido has also awakened power?
-Does Luffy fight him from now to end alone 1on1 and beating him?
-Will Kaido face even more opponents?
-Will Zoro stand up and get his moment(Monster Samurai moment)?
-Willl Zoro make one of his sword for ever black?
-Who will beat Kaido in the end?

Lot of many questions are still on my list, I hope soon we get more and more answers.

If OKG isn't luffys strongest arsenal why is he using it as his last attack before he got snitched by Mr.Go then?

RoC gun is essentially a stronger elephant gun.
Luffy was going to use Snakeman as his finisher... Kaido just interrupted him. Over Kong Gun is just a faster/smaller version of KKG. Like Roc Gun is a faster/smaller version of Elephant Gun.

Oda is using smaller/more agile counterparts with Kaido.

G2 Pistol = G4 Kong Gun
G3 Roc Gun = G4 Over Gun
G3 Elephant Gun = G4 KKG

Said it always and saying it again.
Prime Oden was insane op, got placed in same sentence as Shanks,Xebec,Primebeard and Roger with shows how much Kaido respect him and yet Kaido still saying no samurai surpassed or reached Oden lvl yet.
The monster thing about Oden wasn´t his adv CoC or adv CoA, but his physical power was also his forte, also like him controlling Enma, Zoro vs King made it clear, how much stamina Enma drains, yet Oden was used it as nothing drain much him.

In my opinion still no one of the alliance surpass Oden, Luffy come close and probably will reach it with his insane awakened power and perhaps Zoro after his plot with the Reaper end and ZKK happening in the end or not. I already said it when it come to Luffy and Zoro, I wait for the end of the arc. Special for Zoro since ZKK could mean a lot since that I wait to see if Zoro really stand up or not.

We reach the endphase and from now multiple answers could answered soon.
Few already got debunked like Kaido getting his ass beaten by Boundman and losing to KKG, that is clearly not the case, Kaido is just too strong for that. Next things on my list:
-How strong will be Luffy awakening?
-Did Kaido has also awakened power?
-Does Luffy fight him from now to end alone 1on1 and beating him?
-Will Kaido face even more opponents?
-Will Zoro stand up and get his moment(Monster Samurai moment)?
-Willl Zoro make one of his sword for ever black?
-Who will beat Kaido in the end?

Lot of many questions are still on my list, I hope soon we get more and more answers.
Black blade shows zoro surpasses oden
And enma drawback will be gone after it turns black

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I'm just curious. Do people think Kaido and "awakened" Luffy will just go fighting back to normal? Don't you think that was the very end being interrupted like Oden?

To me it seems clear that this fight only has 1 more final clash/attack by Kaido and Luffy. Simply to repeat that last clash.

As for Kaido getting up, he got up immediately after Oden fucked him. This is an exact replay of Oden.
No it is not, this scenario is clearly different.
Against Oden, he got hit and Oden was about to hit him again>Old hag interfere and Kaido hit him with a cheapshot in the head, Oden down.

Against Luffy, he got hit by OKG, but not like against Oden, here Kaido stand up soo fast that Luffy couldn´t even dodge, he speedblitz Luffy and almost knock him down, while laughing and having his best time and then after Luffy could come for the last hit, both charge to each other.

Saying it is a replay of Oden situation is bullshit.

And law fools think shock willie doing massive damage to kaido
Man ate Luffy's best shot like a grilled cheese. Conqueror Haki is just the minimum prerequisite
Zoro is litteraly dead but somehow he's gonna wake up to cut Kaido ? :risitameh:
Luffy is newly dead and also out of steam.

I thought you were on the winning side of the bet actually. Sorry for what they say to you next week

Status
Not open for further replies.