How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Are you sure he is going to use the same move?...like I have just seen rough translated version ...only thing he said was "over..."....it could be the same attack or it could be something else given how Luffy think he can finish or atleast you can estimate he can do something very significant..
Even if the second attack were to be called over king kong gun that doesn't help sanjikun's case since he still can't wank doffy

--Anyways I haven't felt kaido hype like this since 923 where kaido one shotted G4 Luffy :steef::steef:

--Didn't think kaido would be THIS powerful lol :crazwhat:

--997 Where he lift onigashima and Hakai chapter were also insane still one was non combative feat and other a combo one with BM

--Here once again kaido shows what kind of monster he is and this after fighting 16 people nonstop , taking 40+ attacks while lifting an island :finally:

Even if the second attack were to be called over king kong gun that doesn't help sanjikun's case since he still can't wank doffy
I am not talking about him...lol...I am just saying that there could be other attack Luffy trying to use...this is just me based on rough translation I have seen...

Why are you mad at me and not the translation
The translation are clean:
The kanjis are ่ฆ‡็Œฟ็Ž‹้Šƒ, literal translation would be Supreme Monkey King Gun

In comparison, KG is Monkey King Gun็Œฟ็Ž‹้Šƒ
KKG is Great Monkey King Gunๅคง็Œฟ็Ž‹้Šƒ
or
The kanji for Supreme in Over Kong Gun is the same kanji that's in Haoshoku Haki (also translated as Supreme King's Haki).

Over Kong Gun in Japanese = ่ฆ‡็Œฟ็Ž‹้Šƒ
Haoshoku Haki = ่ฆ‡็Ž‹่‰ฒใฎ่ฆ‡ๆฐ—

Plus the size and perspective arguments are pretty much the same.

King Kong Gun:

Over Kong Gun:

It really is KKG infused with COC.
If Luffy would have something stronger, he would used it and not the same attack again and again...
So accept that OKG is and was his strongest move up to date...

Are you sure he is going to use the same move?
Yeah he had the same pose and structure as he had with Over Kong Gun.
What could be a better version outside of OKG? For a adv version of Leo Rox Bazooka, he would used two hands, same for a Gatling move or a red hawk version would be covered with fire, which wasnยดt either, the only thing who fit to his last attack was Over Kong Gun again..

I doubt it. Luffy's attack looked the same like OKG being used on Dragon Kaido, it even had the same stance.
KKG and KG had the same stance...OKG is like advanced version of KKG...so anyways there is no way to tell clearly about it......fuck that CP0 agent...
Post automatically merged:

Yeah he had the same pose and structure as he had with Over Kong Gun.
What could be a better version outside of OKG? For a adv version of Leo Rox Bazooka, he would used two hands, same for a Gatling move or a red hawk version would be covered with fire, which wasnยดt either, the only thing who fit to his last attack was Over Kong Gun again..
OKG is an advanced version of KG...and KG and KKG have same pose....

Raw text isn't agenda.
Yes he can muscle through that through his immense willpower, that is the fucking point. Read WCI once and get back to me.
You invoke Zoro who muscled through having his bones broken, but don't think Luffy, his captain, with greater willpower "I've been through hell many times" whose extreme fatigue was only barely recovered to the point of fighting a short battle is capable of muscling through extreme fatigue, when that extreme fatigue is confirmed by Yamato?

Shall we just say Law was bullshitting about Zoro's broken bones, because there is no way he could muscle through such a thing?
:whitepress:
Both official scan and tcb doesn't show Yamato saying Luffy barely standing.
If raw scan include it, then Sandman in his twitter will post that again like he always do when Viz doesn't fully translate, but nothing is been shown from him. So it's either a mistake or not important at all lol.

The fact that you truly relying on Yamato words who doesn't know shit about Luffy condition, who just meet each other in roof top.
At least Law knows and see everything Zoro stumble upon and he's a doctor who could describe ppl condition unlike Yamato lol.

Ask yourself why Oda make Luffy eat all those food and meat.
Meat and food = power/strength, Luffy was always replenish after eating meat food, that's one piece logic

And stop with the fatigue and all, you're thinking too much as if Oda cares and the story itself doesn't follow that real life logic
Character always recover shortly after time unless it is a fatal wound that will effect for the rest of time until they are treated.

Luffy doesn't received any fatal - life threatening wounds from Kaido no matter how many times he got his ass whopped
It's just a straight KO unconcious via blunt force attack from Kaido.
Just like Boxing/Ufc knockout opponent unconcious. But it doesn't necessarily cause fatal wounds.

Kaido doesn't use blade who's damage inflicted is fatal for Luffy
As such Luffy never received a fatal wound that will remain for the rest of it, he doesn't got any internal organs messed up, blood non stop leaking from his body, etc.

Luffy is just getting straight knockout unconcious. So stop believing Luffy body are still messed up especially after he recovered and eats lots of meat and food.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
No. It was Ashura. You can only scar Kaido with ACoC. Scabbard fight let that clear.
It was Asura but it wasn't Haoshoku coating.

Zoro could scar Kaido because he's stronger than the Scabbards.

Status
Not open for further replies.