How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol sanjikun getting a lot of heat
but icl I thought boundman Plus coc should have done the job
kaido was getting beat in g2 and g3 forms and we know the jump luffy has with g4
I just can't understand how oda scales this anymore with all honesty .
Because Kaido was holding back for the sake of having a good battle. Once Luffy powered up Kaido started fighting seriously

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

***"Individual attacks".

As for how much damage is debatable, you need to add up all the damage kaido received from any attack and in my opinion it already exceeded the amount of damage TOGEN TOTSUKA dealt, TOGEN TOTSUKA himself was unable to knock out kaido permanently, he was conscious the whole time, and got up a few seconds later.​
It depends. Too much damage at one place could be more fatal than more damage distributed all over your body. Katakuri, for example, spent hours clobbering Luffy to death but he couldn't KO him while Kaido did it in one hit because he hit one place so hard that he failed to withstand the damage.

I do agree Kaido likely took more damage when you consider everything but he's withstanding it better as it's not as fatal.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Doesn't Over stand for Overlord?

As in Overlord>King ?

And Supreme>Great?
The kanji for Supreme in Over Kong Gun is the same kanji that's in Haoshoku Haki (also translated as Supreme King's Haki).

Over Kong Gun in Japanese = 猿王銃
Haoshoku Haki = 王色の覇気

Plus the size and perspective arguments are pretty much the same.

King Kong Gun:

Over Kong Gun:

It really is KKG infused with COC.

lol sanjikun getting a lot of heat
but icl I thought boundman Plus coc should have done the job
kaido was getting beat in g2 and g3 forms and we know the jump luffy has with g4
I just can't understand how oda scales this anymore with all honesty .
G4 used to be a huge boost I genuinely don't see the difference between g2/g3 Luffy and g4 Luffy in term of power now.
it's starting to feel like super saiyan Dragon Ball Super where the difference is more visual than anything lol.

Again, you can't read. You're not supposed to treat it as an adjective. "大猿 " is one term meaning "Large Ape".

You're translating it as a "Great"/"Supreme" and I'm telling you that's not how to translate it. "Large Ape" is a reference to giant apes.

"Ha" has nothing to do with size. It just implies it's a superior Kong Gun, hence "Over Kong".
I love the neckbeard mentality here.

"Read japanese better bro:risicheck:"

Maybe wait until a native or experienced speaker comes along to agree or disagree with you.

I think the WG laid a huge egg there btw.

They were so afraid of Luffy's awakening, which may have never occured without the actual interference of the CP0 agent there.

Maybe it really was Kaido's point blank hit with advanced CoC that now triggers Luffy's awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.