How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda always does the same thing.

>Introduces a new power
>Fanbase tries to gatekeep it/argue that it is rarer than it actually is
>get cucked when Oda gives it to everybody

Back in 2010 people were having debates about whether Admirals could use basic haki

The thought of characters such as Chinjao,Doflamingo or a YC having Conqueror would've also been shocking

And the fanbase tried it again with aCoC beefore Yamato and Zoro showed it

FS is no different. It's gonna be trivialized.

@Extravlad In terms of AP lethality oden is ahead of luffy but in terms of speed/flexibility/defense luffy is ahead of him
bar special df abilities like law's or akainu's and wb
doesn't get more lethal than top tier swordsman.
Post automatically merged:

Oda always does the same thing.

>Introduces a new power
>Fanbase tries to gatekeep it/argue that it is rarer than it actually is
>get cucked when Oda gives it to everybody

Back in 2010 people were having debates about whether Admirals could use basic haki

The thought of characters such as Chinjao,Doflamingo or a YC having Conqueror would've also been shocking

And the fanbase tried it again with aCoC beefore Yamato and Zoro showed it

FS is no different. It's gonna be trivialized.

factos

@Extravlad In terms of AP lethality oden is ahead of luffy but in terms of speed/flexibility/defense luffy is ahead of him
Kaido got straight up from Oden's most "lethal" attack as if it was nothing. Oden died in chains so didn't have internal destruction.
Oden may have created an impressive wound, but Luffy's attacks are doing tremendous internal damage, which is more impressive that Kaido is tanking.

Never thought Kaido will be a hakiman lol :suresure::suresure:

Kaido got straight up from Oden's most "lethal" attack as if it was nothing. Oden died in chains so didn't have internal destruction.
Oden may have created an impressive wound, but Luffy's attacks are doing tremendous internal damage, which is more impressive that Kaido is tanking.
Yeah they are comparable imo with oden's being more lethal

Said it always and saying it again.
Prime Oden was insane op, got placed in same sentence as Shanks,Xebec,Primebeard and Roger with shows how much Kaido respect him and yet Kaido still saying no samurai surpassed or reached Oden lvl yet.
The monster thing about Oden wasn´t his adv CoC or adv CoA, but his physical power was also his forte, also like him controlling Enma, Zoro vs King made it clear, how much stamina Enma drains, yet Oden was used it as nothing drain much him.

In my opinion still no one of the alliance surpass Oden, Luffy come close and probably will reach it with his insane awakened power and perhaps Zoro after his plot with the Reaper end and ZKK happening in the end or not. I already said it when it come to Luffy and Zoro, I wait for the end of the arc. Special for Zoro since ZKK could mean a lot since that I wait to see if Zoro really stand up or not.

We reach the endphase and from now multiple answers could answered soon.
Few already got debunked like Kaido getting his ass beaten by Boundman and losing to KKG, that is clearly not the case, Kaido is just too strong for that. Next things on my list:
-How strong will be Luffy awakening?
-Did Kaido has also awakened power?
-Does Luffy fight him from now to end alone 1on1 and beating him?
-Will Kaido face even more opponents?
-Will Zoro stand up and get his moment(Monster Samurai moment)?
-Willl Zoro make one of his sword for ever black?
-Who will beat Kaido in the end?

Lot of many questions are still on my list, I hope soon we get more and more answers.
Luffy with awakening will surpass roger xebec primebeard shanks and oden it’s pretty clear he will become during this fight the man that all these legends have been waiting for or we wanted to become Joy boy

Never thought Kaido will be a hakiman lol :suresure::suresure:

Yeah they are comparable imo with oden's being more lethal
I dunno disintegrating organs internally while simultaneously punching with superior external pure brute force to anything we've seen from another character in the form of KKG seems pretty lethal. If Oda let protagonists kill their enemies Luffy smashing people with such ridiculous force would kill most.

Kaido's dragonic physiology truly is something else to be withstanding it so well.

Honestly I don't get it @sanjikun .

You were fine with a small KKG the size of a regular Kong gun because it was a ''no-contact" one ,but there is a problem if he changed the name now that he added flowing CoC to it ? Even though the size and how Oda drew it are the same in several panels?
Mate, how many times do I have to tell you, the size is not there. KKG is KKG. Over Kong is Over Kong.

Oda has introduced "smaller" alternatives this entire arc

Kong Organ (Smaller Triplets) -> (Larger Singles) Kong Gatling
Black Mamba (Smaller Triplets) -> (Larger Singles) Hydra
Roc Gun (Smaller/Faster) -> Elephant Gun (Larger/Slower)
Over Kong Gun (Smaller/Faster) -> KKG (Larger/Slower)

We have no evidence Oda is renaming stuff after ACoC. Luffy just to fight Kaido is opting for smaller/faster alternatives. KKG is still KKG.

Oda is doing a very strange thing. By feats, even those who are weaker than Luffy come out stronger than Oden. But Oda keeps saying that he is very strong)
What feats ? Oden with 1 attack left a huge scar on Kaido... Luffy's attacks are doing nothing compared to that. And Kaido still has nightmares about Oden to this day.

Oda is doing a very strange thing. By feats, even those who are weaker than Luffy come out stronger than Oden. But Oda keeps saying that he is very strong)
portrayal matters

oda cant reveal hybrid, drunk mode in a flashback
those are things that he wanted as surprises in the luffy fight .

instead he had kaido talk about oden like the strongest person he ever fought
and he had him lose in a manner where you felt oden got cheated. even now kaido is drawing the symbolism between how he beat oden back then and how he just beat luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.