Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We sometimes joke about Sanji's VA being the problem in Oda's marriage life but whatever happened between Oda and Sanji's VA is sadly known only to them alone even if sometimes even Oda lets something slip past his interviews (even sandman said there was some intern beef between them)
Post automatically merged:

I think what happened to Nami perfectly shows the bad extreme of an author having his own waifu in manga. Have you noticed how Nami barely gets damaged on screen too? Pre timeskip we always had Nami thrown around like the boys too but now? Nah, Oda can't show Nami getting hurt on page anymore because he's his waifu... He however can show her naked or with her tits out whenever he wants
Part of the reason why I hate Nami.
She's barely an actual character. Everything feels just handed to her on a silver plate.

I can understand your feeling even if I don't completely share it
I mostly blame Oda who keeps giving her power ups but still only makes her use the same thunder moves over and over. Remember Mirage Tempo?
If only we got the Ax wielding Nami.
Id also have Robin be a strong martial arts fighter, especially with her df. Grow six arms etc...

Nami’s personality is the prime reason anyone should hate her. Someone so weak and cowardly shouldn’t be so bossy
:goyea::cheers:

If only we got the Ax wielding Nami.
Id also have Robin be a strong martial arts fighter, especially with her df. Grow six arms etc...
I feel like Oda also made Yamato so he can finally get his Axe Nami in the story (btw remember that in Zou Usopp made Nami's staff extend like crazy so she could fight with it too... It only came up once vs Brulee... Nuff said)

Oh god
The films are just pure fanservice, no?!
Yup Toei just loves making Nami and Robin feel helpless and go around like literal damsels in distress like in that filler
And I wouldn't even surprised if it's also Oda who tells Toei to go ahead with portraying his girls that way...

I feel like Oda also made Yamato so he can finally get his Axe Nami in the story (btw remember that in Zou Usopp made Nami's staff extend like crazy so she could fight with it too... It only came up once vs Brulee... Nuff said)

Yup Toei just loves making Nami and Robin feel helpless and go around like literal damsels in distress like in that filler
And I wouldn't even surprised if it's also Oda who tells Toei to go ahead with portraying his girls that way...
Naruto and Bleach ended up doing the exact same shit. Sakura was saying she was on the same level of Naruto and Sasuke in War Arc then had to get saved 1 minute later. I think it’s just the nature of the Mangakas all having the same ideas and using them between each other and them aiming at what they think is “teenagers”

Naruto and Bleach ended up doing the exact same shit. Sakura was saying she was on the same level of Naruto and Sasuke in War Arc then had to get saved 1 minute later. I think it’s just the nature of the Mangakas all having the same ideas and using them between each other and them aiming at what they think is “teenagers”
I always wanted to have a shonen but the females are the actual mcs. Just act as if it's they're their male counterparts. Shouldn't ever be an issue. But apparently that's too hard.
Also not woke. Etc.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

I feel like Oda also made Yamato so he can finally get his Axe Nami in the story
It's funny you mention that, as Gerd is that pretty much.I really hope she will be hype but it's Oda after all ofc, she may be another Smoothie at best. Not in strength necessarily which would be amazing ironically ofc but in "feats"/role/screentime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.