Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Honestly, I'm really curious about where Oda is going to take Luffy after this reveal. Like this definitely feels like a character-defining moment happening right now. Though what would be really funny and would kinda fit in Oda's humor is if he doesn't have Luffy change in any way personality-wise. He's the same Ol' Luffy we know and love but with awakening now.
:usosmug:

I like the theory from Mont Corvo that Kaido you should be aware that to become Joy Boy you must die
To awake the devil fruit of Gum Gum no mi you must die but if you are a " D " and your will has no limit ( the strongest to never give up )
In the case you can awake the DF
The theory about the true name and nature of the Gum Gum no mi so Nika Nka No mi = Resin fruit is interesting but I really hope that it is another thing...
By the way I like the fact that first of all the Luffy's Devil Fruit is the most insignificant one but 25 years old later could the better one with an amazing power up ( whatever the one I strongly believe in Oda )

Cannot wait to know what happen to Luffy but I really hope that in the next chapter Luffy will show a real and strong demonstration of the true nature of his power to Kaido in front of everyone and Luffy will stay like the only one to have beaten Kaido in 1vs1 ( We know that it is not really the case but it is like the destruction of Big Mom's castle LOL )
It is so closed this is what I am expecting since nearly 25 years old

Morj's headcanon where Luffy gets taken away by Kaido after the raid and then Zoro and Sanji wake up and lead the crew and everyone else into another fight is one of the most bottom tier things I've ever heard. They also think that Kaido is going to destroy JoyBoy because JoyBoy not defeating Kaido would not be satisfying because it’s not Luffy doing it. But then why would Kaido beating Luffy be satisfiable when according to them it’s not Luffy going to fight him but JoyBoy??? They literally want to pad this arc out with bullshit my lord man

Morj's headcanon where Luffy gets taken away by Kaido after the raid and then Zoro and Sanji wake up and lead the crew and everyone else into another fight is one of the most bottom tier things I've ever heard. They also think that Kaido is going to destroy JoyBoy because JoyBoy not defeating Kaido would not be satisfying because it’s not Luffy doing it. But then why would Kaido beating Luffy be satisfiable when according to them it’s not Luffy going to fight him but JoyBoy??? They literally want to pad this arc out with bullshit my lord man
At this point he’s trying to find any justification to make his “raid will fail” theory true. If Kaido beats the literal god of One Piece how are we supposed to believe anyone is beating him?

Still waiting for Green Bull to be confirmed to be Zoro's dad LMFAOOOOO

At this point he’s trying to find any justification to make his “raid will fail” theory true. If Kaido beats the literal god of One Piece how are we supposed to believe anyone is beating him?
Its ludicrous because he still can't answer what changes between the Raid failing now and them winning in the next arc if Luffy gets captured. If everyone can't touch him now what changes in 30 chapters???????
Post automatically merged:

Still waiting for Green Bull to be confirmed to be Zoro's dad LMFAOOOOO
still kills me how Oda still hasn't revealed what he looks like yet

they're still trying to push awakening Kaido as well... :seriously:

Its ludicrous because he still can't answer what changes between the Raid failing now and them winning in the next arc if Luffy gets captured. If everyone can't touch him now what changes in 30 chapters???????

Specially if Luffy is captured, why would Kaido put him in Udon 2.0? Not only that it also means we will recycle the same villains that have already been defeated.

Morj is on some extreme copium, i kinda wish we had act 3 end already so he could just take the L, instead he will stretch this shit until Kaido is beaten

Specially if Luffy is captured, why would Kaido put him in Udon 2.0? Not only that it also means we will recycle the same villains that have already been defeated.

Morj is on some extreme copium, i kinda wish we had act 3 end already so he could just take the L, instead he will stretch this shit until Kaido is beaten
what they want doesn't make sense either. They want the SH and Luffy to feel failure and and loss but none of that is happening when all that happens is he gets dropped in Prison again.

If the raid failing was about the alliance beating Kaido and the Beast Pirates and then an outside force occupying Wano for the last 2 arcs then I could maybe understand that viewpoint. But you cannot make Kaido beat JoyBoy and Luffy again because it means that the inevitable climax of him beating beaten makes less and less sense especially because if the raid "fails" then he's literally going to recover from his injuries

they're still trying to push awakening Kaido as well... :seriously:
Dunno I think that awakened Kaido is a kinda reasonable prediction but we'll see

I just don't know how a Zoan awakening is even gonna look like. If Kaido also awakened why has Big Mom nota and why have none of the other Beast pirates. It seems far too selective at this point
Eh Kaido is Luffy's villain for Wano and pretty much every major post TS Luffy villain had awakening too so it'd just be weird if Kaido didn't have it

Status
Not open for further replies.