Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1043 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1043 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1043 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1043 Spoilers Discussion" to discuss spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "Worstgen Rules," and be sure to follow them meticulously.
  • Do not discuss the spoilers outside the dedicated threads until the chapter is out. Also avoid saying things that might hint at revealing the spoilers—Not everyone enjoys spoilers so let's not ruin their fun.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible—but make sure to credit the original source.
  • Do not use spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter release.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again; such posts will be removed or modified without prior notice.
  • This thread is for spoilers only—do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Any post that is deemed irrelevant to the spoilers will be either removed or moved to the discussion thread.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds spoilers from a trusted source, so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff members take too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: Worstgen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information), and are posted here for discussion.

Redon said this week there will be no complete summary from him.
Post automatically merged:

According to Jmena (who leaked this spoiler):

-The title of the chapter said by Yamato.

More info from Jmena:
-Al final del capítulo vemos a un Kaido bajando del tejado listo para derrotar a todo opositor. (Tal vez no tan al final, o si?...)
-No se puede garantizar la supervivencia del miembro del cp-0 atacado. Tiene una escena en el cap interesante (y bonita) , pero como siempre, no se puede garantizar su supervivencia XD
-"Habrá que escuchar con atención nuestros corazones si queremos ser liberados de la opresión" Es un buen refrán que se me ha ocurrido mientras tocaba el tambor XDXDXD
-Y os recomiendo no leer más de este capítulo hasta que no haya imágenes, gana muuucho más este capítulo.
-At the end of the chapter we see Kaido coming down from the roof ready to defeat any opponent. (Maybe not so late, or if?...)

-The survival of the member of the attacked cp-0 cannot be guaranteed. It has an interesting (and beautiful) scene in the chapter, but as always, its survival cannot be guaranteed.

-"We will have to listen carefully to our hearts if we want to be liberated from oppression" It's a good saying that occurred to me while playing the drum.

-And I recommend you not to read more of this chapter until there are images, this chapter gains much more.

Last edited:
I'm Spanish and I confirm the translation from @Silver Gapan.

- At the end of the chapter, we see a Kaido getting down of the roof, ready to beat any opponent (Maybe not so late, or yes?...)
- We cannot guarantee the survival of the CP0 member who got attacked. He has a dedicated scene in the chapter that is interesting and beautiful, but as always, we cannot guarantee his survival.
- "We will have to listen carefully to our hearts if we want to be freed from oppression" It's a good saying that occurred to me while I was playing the drum.
- I recommend you not to read more of this chapter until there are images, this chapter is way better like that.

Last edited:
Redon said this week there will be no complete summary from him.

According to Jmena (who leaked this spoiler):

-The title of the chapter said by Yamato.

More info from Jmena:

-At the end of the chapter we see Kaido coming down from the roof ready to defeat any opponent. (Maybe not so late, or if?...)

-The survival of the member of the attacked cp-0 cannot be guaranteed. It has an interesting (and beautiful) scene in the chapter, but as always, its survival cannot be guaranteed.

-"We will have to listen carefully to our hearts if we want to be liberated from oppression" It's a good saying that occurred to me while playing the drum.

-And I recommend you not to read more of this chapter until there are images, this chapter gains much more.
From TalkOP:
Fixing. When Kaido came down from the roof ready to eliminate all the enemies, it wasn't at the end of the chapter.

Last edited:
Okey guys, stop talking s**t about Redon because there's nothing to talk about it.
He has decided to not post spoilers this week to let others post them, its easy.
There's no problem between anyone and redon.
Having said that...
-Zunisha talks about certain "Drums of Liberation".
Thats as much as i will say today.

Okey guys, stop talking s**t about Redon because there's nothing to talk about it.
He has decided to not post spoilers this week to let others post them, its easy.
There's no problem between anyone and redon.
Having said that...
-Zunisha talks about certain "Drums of Liberation".
Thats as much as i will say today.
Correction from TalkOP: Zunesha heard the sound of the "Drums of Liberation"

Status
Not open for further replies.