Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made you understand you mean.

Due the power of the DF it seems you ignore the power that the WG has.

Words of a pirate ? Irrelevant.
No one will believe it .

Taking down the system now that's different.
Bro are you really that dense? You almost had it, you said they censor anything void century related ( which Roger's son wasn't btw) and the void century is literally the last time the DF was awakened.

Zoro and Sanji fanboys fighting as usual aside

I think Luffy's new powers gives him the freedom to affect himself while for opponent and the environment only when he is actively touching them.

Notice in the panel when he grabs Kaido and drag him to roof piece, Kaido's surprise is cartoonish, however, when Luffy uses the ground to repel Bolo breathe, Kaido's shock isn't cartoonish like before. The reason he can affect Kaido and the ground is because he is touching them.

So I don't think that Luffy can affect things from afar or produce things out of nowhere like in cartoon. It's like the Gorosei said, it's the freedom to fights however he wants.

Oda realizes the raid against 2 Yonkos doesn't have any tension at all so he chooses to go full retard and turn the raid's main event into circus show for comedic purpose.
Or you just expect wildly different things than what the manga actually presents and continues to present on a weekly basis. :kayneshrug:

People keep expecting Marineford 2.0 or "Nothing Happened" for over 10 years and I have zero idea why lmao. Maybe wait for the EoS if you are dying for some finality and stakes, because that's where it ever was going to happen at this rate anyway.

So basically, the reason all characters like Luffy at first sight is because of his devil fruit lol.

No wonder, Luffy doesn't need to have attractive personality.
hmmm well Luffy befriended Shanks & Co before he ate the devil fruit. If the nika nika no mi has a mind of its own, it might be that it chose the vessel which best suited its goals, which could involve choosing a vessel with an innate ability to galvanize people around him and simply enhances that ability upon awakening

I mean sure, but it's clear that when you have fruits like Yami Yami and Gura Gura that can literally negate powers and destroy the world, or a magma fruit that can kill you in one hit, I'm not sure what's being argued here. Nothing here actually harms future opponents capabilities against Luffy. Luffy fighting as free as he wants has no bearing on him literally controlling the outcome of a fight.

Future villains and even Kaido will likely counter it in their own way. Let's chill until we see more the fight before we say stuff like this.
...but...i didnt say stuff like the most powerful DF ever tho :shocking: i know that Luffy has 1 overpowered fruit and more importantly has managed to awaken an unawakenable fruit, Law also has 1 broken fruit, while Teach has 2 of them. I don't think that Luffy will breeze through Teach at all, i'm just thinking that Luffy vs Blackbeard will shaped to be the fight between near-equals, the most upgraded version of Luffy vs Lucci.

...Akainu not sure tho, since imo Luffy will be designed by narrative to fight Imu at that point in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.