Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
His Awakening does not mean anything to Luffy who has Advanced Conquerors Haki and Advanced Armament barrier haki + Internal Destruction haki.

We already saw what Shanks did to him at marineford, making Akainu freeze up and sweat, as well as blocking akainu's powers completely with a barrier to orevent it from hitting Koby.
Don't worry, Papazuki's punch looked extremely casual, he probably didn't even put his haki into it. :goyea:

I don't really vibe with Ichigo but his transformations are straight flames. Bankai, Vasto Lorde and Mugetsu >>>>>>>>

First Bankai was fire, Vasto Lorde and Mugestu were his best transformations. Too bad Vasto Lorde was totally ignored as if it never happened and plot forces Mugestu to be a one off.

However everything past Mugestu looked like trash (except the dual shikai).... That horn of salvation Ichigo was :whitepress:

Gahdamnnnnnnn how strong is Luffy???? How many people in the verse can lift up Kaido with one arm apart from Kaido, Linlin and WB??
The Giants from Little Garden lifted two sea king beasts that were mountain sized sea kings, each covering either side of the islands filled with dinosaurs thought extinct

Perhaps but I think Akainu wins bigger if he takes on Sabo.
Dragon is old gen, part of the "deadlock" that gets nowhere and achieves nothing.
I may be wrong about Dragon but Sabo as part of young gen should be more important.
Either way, if he avoids Luffy, there is no possibility of him looking bad.
I can see that but Dragon's role has yet to begin so he gotta accomplish something.

Sabo quite frankly doesn't have the tools to threaten Akainu imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.