Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Coping?
:milaugh:

Just because I understand Zoro's role in Wano is not over is not coping. I get it, it's Luffy. He has to defeat Kaido because he's Luffy. It doesn't matter if he loses 100 times and receives 100 more power-ups he's going to defeat Kaido because he's Luffy.

Luffy has to defeat Kaido because that's the way it works. for that because that's how long is written. Just like how Oda told us Luffy's df it's not special powerful.

Hold on? Oda told us that and he just changed that but nothing else can't be different because you say so.
Good thing Luffy doesn't kill his opponents but a good chunk of his fans doesn't understand that :joker:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
First Bankai was fire, Vasto Lorde and Mugestu were his best transformations. Too bad Vasto Lorde was totally ignored as if it never happened and plot forces Mugestu to be a one off.

However everything past Mugestu looked like trash (except the dual shikai).... That horn of salvation Ichigo was :whitepress:
Horn of Salvation was an abomination. Still my least favourite transformation of Ichigo. I honestly don't understand why it's so popular with the Bleach community. Like seriously wtf is this? The one horn looks stupid af

I can’t believe people want Luffy to go against 0 admirals and Akainu after literally the whole pre timeskip was built up to that moment where he stands in front of the 3 of them at Marineford

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
But i thought Akainu could find the one piece in a single year if he was the Protagonist. look how many years luffy needed hasn't even come close yet.
:kobeha::handsup:

Oda has surrounded himself with more yes men than Putin.

The main criticism with One Piece has been that there's no tension at all. There's no consequences. He just doubles down on it.
‎How can you point that out as a bad thing in One Piece, then say Dragon Ball is your favorite manga? If there's any manga where there aren't any consequences it's Dragon Ball and I love it, but you're contradicting yourself.‎

Not trying to downplay the guy, Kaido is a beast obviously, but something people forget that he isn't invincible

Right when he was introduced here

It was stated that he tasted defeat 7 times and was captured by his enemies 18 times .

Yeah, Kaido is one of the strongest characters in the manga and maybe the strongest so far from what we saw, but he isn't invincible

Not trying to downplay the guy, Kaido is a beast obviously, but something people forget that he isn't invincible

Right when he was introduced here

It was stated that he tasted defeat 7 times and was captured by his enemies 18 times .

Yeah, Kaido is one of the strongest characters in the manga and maybe the strongest so far from what we saw, but he isn't invincible
Just for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.