Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People really hate this Spoilers, I can‘t understand why.

It is because Luffy‘s DF? It is because Luffy is OP now?

I mean Oda build up this matter with JoyBoy very long ago. The matter with Nika even longer, since Skypia!!

If you don‘t like it go read something else
It’s more akin to this is a huge retcon that felt really forced.

In W7 we’re told “Once you eat the fruit you’ll learn it’s name and abilities”

Throughout the manga Luffys attacks have been “Gomu Gomu…”

It’s worse than when we found out that Zangetsu was white Ichigo. But at least that had some build up as White Ichigo was always the one training Ichigo inside his body. This Mythical Zoan kinda felt like it really erased a major aspect of one piece

So...Interesting implications here.

Zunisha refers to Luffy awakening the Nika Fruit as "Joy Boy" himself. Gorosei says that Zoan fruits have will of their own.

So....the idea that the Ancient Kingdom could be the birthplace of the DF's gets a lot of ground. What if Joy Boy was the legit entity known as Nika? And his will was somehow preserved on a Devil Fruit.
How does that implicate the other fruits?
We know that Vegapunk and Judge discovered basically the DNA and how to manipulate it. He managed to copy Kaido's dragon fruit using his blood, he can replicate even intangible powers like Kizaru's lasers, etc.
How does it all connect?
@Ghostly Reflections I'm gonna be honest and say that I don't like changing Luffy's fruit. An underdog fruit now is actually a broken mythical one. But I'm actually quite interested in seeing where it leads.
But, to be fair, I was heavily invested in seeing Vegapunk and his impact in the story for far too long, so it just adds to that.
:pepebusi:

Hopefully it can lead to some interesting things about Sanji as well. But I'm not gonna hold on to this too much. :pepestop:
Could be possible their technology was advanced, where they could create df's (maybe that's how they were even created) and turned Nika into one.

How many people is thinking about the fact that how during 25 years Luffy was supposed to be rubber man ????

:kriwhat:

How many people can't wait to see the fight between Luffy and Kaido ?????

:steef:

Shouldn’t Luffy be out of Haki?
I mean… you guys gotta accept One Piece as one of those shonen where when someone says something, it doesn’t have to happen lol

Also, to be fair, the whole concept of Haki bloom contradicts the idea of running out of haki

so in heat of battle, and extreme situations, your haki blooms, ALSO your DF awakens and shows more abilities…

For me, that idea contradicts the notion of haki ending means he cannot fight anymore..

To me, haki finishes, there are two roads:
1- Either he will lose completely (which can happen but didn’t)
2- Or he will bloom once more and get more powerful… and somehow will show more power…

Depending on story and Oda’s mood we can have either scenarios… 1 or 2

both also happened with Law..

Law when he ran out of energy against Doffy was like choice 1
And Law vs Big Mom was in choice 2

so wither routes can go for Oda depending on what he wants

If this was a fight in first period of the arc, Luffy would have probably ran out of energy and lost completely and would be choice 1

but because it’s end of arc fight, it was choice 2

Luffy being able to make red hawk too...
Regenerate so fast...

Its a really good explanation, and dont take away the Rubber from luffy.

Its pretty good.

Shanks probably the One that told the gourosei about It....

I like how Yuderon throws like 128397y9123873981273721983918273982198731298893 different theories and, by chance, gets 1 right, then suddenly everyone think he's a genius.
Sure....but a lot of people threw a buncu of theories at the wall and 99% of people were wrong so credit where its due. And like I said in this thread he brought up the legend of the Nika tree and that might be what Luffy's fruit is based on

Status
Not open for further replies.