Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morj going to say raid is still failing for another week ffs. At least his head canon about the reason it failing cause Sanji and Zoro were both asleep flopped

What I mean is that they didn't know this Nika fruit also came with rubber powers
For them it was just the mythological fruit of an old important figure
But they renamed the fruit obviously because it had rubber powers so they had to know. The thing they wanted to cover up was its the Nika fruit.

Mythical Zoan, Hito Hito no Mi: Nika. Nika had a flexible body. The WG hid it and renamed it the Gomu Gomu No Mi based on its base properties.

Luffy having flame-like haki coating in Gear 4 was a hint. Hyogoro saying Luffy looked like a guardian diety whilst in Gear 4 was a hint. The fact that Who's who (Who lost the fruit) was the one who enlightened us on the Sun God Nika was a hint.

Gomu Gomu no Mi's awakening is Luffy fully transforming into Sun God Nika.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Why tf I go on Reddit to see there reaction but everytime it’s just stupid corny ass jokes by virgin nerds can’t stand being in that page for one second. And I enjoy using Reddit just not one piece redeit

:lawsigh:

Headcanon.
While zoro is fighting grimp reaper he is watching joyboy vs kaido

What Grim Reaper is he fighting? The imaginary grim reaper? lol.

Like Zorotards who has some kind of imagination in their mind. lol

Last time I saw Zoro, Franky is babysitting him worried if he is still alive or probably kicked the bucket. lol

Lol Luffy was a zoan the whole time and didn't transform the basic 2 types of Zoan

That's what I call handicapped

How the hell didn't Luffy realize he had hybrid type

Oh by the way
IFFF Luffy is mythical Zoan, and NOW he's AWAKENED.... Oda does not even need to explain why Luffy regained his health and can fight and has more haki....
Since that's what awakened Zoan in general can do.... since Impel down..... Well played Oda.... well fucking played....
I just realized that thanks to a previous comment....

But the only thing that still doesn't make sense is why WG didn't treat Luffy and his fruit in very special way since beginning of series and ONLY now they had fear from it

Oda HAS to explain that.... cause no matter how you spin that... it doesn't make sense how gomu gomu fruit never was treated in special way....

Status
Not open for further replies.