Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily, in 800 years no one has awakened the fruit. Why should they assume Luffy will. And if they put a to big bounty on him an to much interest, it would make everybody suspicious. Why is the WG paying a rookie so much attention, while senior pirates in the new world rule freely.
Broken plot, if the df really important why not aimed from the first spot.
But yeah thats plot armor for you.

Not necessarily, in 800 years no one has awakened the fruit. Why should they assume Luffy will. And if they put a to big bounty on him an to much interest, it would make everybody suspicious. Why is the WG paying a rookie so much attention, while senior pirates in the new world rule freely.
yeah I agree
rather than end him when he was a lot weaker
it makes more sense to panic just when he is a threat strong enough to fight kaido

I still dont understand how this happen.
Can someone explain this to me with some simpel explanation?
No, from what I can tell, it's not that the awakened form is Zoan. The fruit itself is a Zoan fruit.

And I believe the form that Luffy is taking now is the full zoan form.

I think all this time he's just been using the hybrid form (to allow himself to stretch)

And the fruit's awakening is that he can turn his surroundings to rubber like he did in this chapter

There superior fruit and lesser fruits
Gura Gura no Mi confirmed to be strongest Paramecia-type
Yes I said that as well. Also magu over mera
Ice over snow
And there are some others
But in general someone with fire who is strong can beat someone with the magma who is weak and has just eaten his fruit. Magma while powerful is even more powerful because Sakazuki is so strong.

Denjiro, Orochi, Everyone Escaping. Momo/Yamato.

There are still events that need to take place. If ghe next chapter is a Vs chapter, then maybe. If not. Then don't expect it to end right away.
Orochi is likely getting killed very soon. Denjiro isnโ€™t important. Momo and Yamato is just going to see Luffy win, then Momo will likely hold up the falling onigashima until everyone escapes like Oden did.

Just about everything here is possible to take place after kaidos defeat. Just like the Buster call took place after Luccis defeat

He was not just a rookie though, he was a very promissing new rookie with serious potential to becoming a big shot. Not only that but he also had brotherly bonds with the son of the previous PK child and is the son of the leadr of the revolutionaries. Not to mention he also shown distaste for the government AND the tenryubitos.

Letting someone like Luffy freely around is much more dangerous than letting Ace live.

He can have the gears...but who names It GEAR was luffy not joyboy.

And i already told you, Zunisha only Said joyboy returned because he Sensed LUFFY awakened the same fruit joyboy had, so Zunisha had the same feeling as 800 years before with the fruit awakened.

Dude....Just WAIT.
You are the one who needs to wait. First for this spoilers to be confirmed false and then for JoyBoy being confirmed possessing Luffy's body.

JoyBoy having the same DF not only could have the same gear but the name itself. Remember that One Piece is all about new persons saying the same thing old persons used to say.

Denjiro, Orochi, Everyone Escaping. Momo/Yamato.

There are still events that need to take place. If ghe next chapter is a Vs chapter, then maybe. If not. Then don't expect it to end right away.
Everyone will escape after Kaido is defeated and Momo is likely going to hold up the island due to Kaido losing since the flame clouds will be gone. Everything you just said is interconnected lol

Status
Not open for further replies.