Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the spoilers go, the Gorosei is the only ones aware of it being a "special fruit" and even if they were. You're just ignoring how the fact that every character has their own agenda and personality. Aokiji is chill, he has opportunities to kill him but didnt because of his sense of justice. Kizaru is rarely serious, had opportunities to kill many significant people and didnt. Only Akainu would actually go out of his way to kill him. I dont think they knew anyways though
But as you said, the gorosei did, why didnt they send CP0 after Luffy atacked Ennies Lobby to deal with him quietly?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Absolutely, I really want to know what this nika powers are about, it finally starts getting seriously interesting. Luffy's in base form but grabs Kaido and tosses him to the roof and according to Eten, Luffy's using G3 and G4 without haki.
Ya luffy attacks kaido savagely without using haki

That's because of his mythical zoan attribute.

This raised a question in my mind - is it possible that luffy having time limit with gears and always running out of haki was like reaching a breaking point.

And, as luffy kept on pushing further, he reached to a point when his will to fight or never give up awakened df because he actually had no haki left to pull

the point was if luffy knew the full capabilities of the fruit the application of his devil fruit should have been a lot better.
gear second gear third
gear fourth are all forms built around what luffy thinks are the capabilities of his fruit i.e rubber .

expanding his bones
expanding his muscles etc

knowing its a nika nika zoan fruit on the other hand should have his transformations similar to kaido, yamato sengoku
I could go on.

how many times do I have to restate this .
I'm asking you to explain what that means, Luffy hears he is Nika the magic man, how does that help him and what does he unlock?

No, from what I can tell, it's not that the awakened form is Zoan. The fruit itself is a Zoan fruit.

And I believe the form that Luffy is taking now is the full zoan form.

I think all this time he's just been using the hybrid form (to allow himself to stretch)

And the fruit's awakening is that he can turn his surroundings to rubber like he did in this chapter
Yeah but thats too much gap in his ability.
But yeah "nika" Not something exist in real world oda can make what ever he want with his creation.

Nice headcanon.
Still didn't answers how Kidd and Law know that his devil fruit is awakening even they awakened before the fight.
They might know by themself just like Luffy.
And Luffy know about awakening exist from Doflamingo.
The concept of "gear" is just named by Luffy on enies lobby. Joy Boy might say awakening but not gear 5.
Then where Joy Boy soul coming to posesses Luffy body as you said before. :gokulaugh:
Zoro used CoC coating against Kaido and didn't realized he had CoC on time. This is pretty much how Luffy would awaken his DF. He would realize it first.

One Piece is all about "Luffy said the same things Roger said" this will happen on gears too. The same powers JoyBoy had, saying the same things etc.

Luffy's fruit is actually a Hito Hito no Mi Mythological Zoan, it was never a Paramecia. When you awaken it, you basically become the next Joy Boy (Nika)
the requirement to be joyboy cant possibly be just the eating this df and awakening it
seems so .... idk ... simple

luffy had other things like the voice of all things before it was even awakened.

I think the fruit can only be eaten by a particular individual
it has a mind of its own.

the requirement to be joyboy cant possibly be just the eating this df and awakening it
seems so .... idk ... simple

luffy had other things like the voice of all things before it was even awakened.

I think the fruit can only be eaten by a particular individual
it has a mind of its own.
Oh I absolutely agree
It combines a bunch of other factors too like Luffy being a D and having CoC too for example

Luffy's fruit is actually a Hito Hito no Mi Mythological Zoan, it was never a Paramecia. When you awaken it, you basically become the next Joy Boy (Nika)
Yeah but i mean his df power really weird.
From the start he really look like a rubber, but now he become something far from rubber. This just not make sense for mw.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
While I appreciate the effort spoiler providers take in giving us these early previews, they seem to be as out of touch as Oda is with the audience and what would be genuinely surprising or novel. The only thing people might not have predicted is the Zoan thing and it is stupid as hell. Just make Luffy a special paramecia if you have to give him a Jesus fruit. That way he can genuinely be a foil to Blackbeard and have a silly fruit, albeit with unique properties.

I’m more interested in what Oda isn’t showing. Zoro missing from the reactions, Oda refusing to reveal whether he died or not and the fact that Toki’s prophecy has yet to come true. Gear 5 is… meh. Only hardcore Luffy cock gobblers and casuals really care.
Not a Hawkeye stan throwing shade at other fans:risitameh:
Worry more about Vista and less about Luffy:hapnoel:

Status
Not open for further replies.