Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone will escape after Kaido is defeated and Momo is likely going to hold up the island due to Kaido losing since the flame clouds will be gone. Everything you just said is interconnected lol
Yeah but I'm talking about the fact that Oda needs to set up their escape and tie up things. I doubt we are just getting 1-2 more chapters of Luffy vs Kaido then that resolution, especially when there are things about Kaido we still do not know.

He has not accounted for many of these people here still, including Inu, Asura, Sanji, Denjiro, Jinbe/Raizo, etc. Many of them are still stuck in a burning castle. The scenes need to be drawn even if Momo saves the castle. Orochi still needs to be defeated in a big way.

Nothing to explain. It was never Gomu Gomu Paramecia...it was always Human Human Mythical Model Nika like Sengoku's Buddha....and we just have to think that Nika is like Paramecia(changed body to rubber) and has rubber properties :kayneshrug:
Now swallow that info :josad:
Yeah i just have to swallow it with pinced nose.
Maybe nika is a rubber toy, like the buddha statue from sengoku power.

Yeah but I'm talking about the fact that Oda needs to set up their escape and tie up things. I doubt we are just getting 1-2 more chapters of Luffy vs Kaido then that resolution, especially when there are things about Kaido we still do not know.

He has not accounted for many of these people here still, including Inu, Asura, Sanji, Denjiro, Jinbe/Raizo, etc. Many of them are still stuck in a burning castle. The scenes need to be drawn even if Momo saves the castle. Orochi still needs to be defeated in a big way.
I don’t think they’ll take that long. You could fit a lot in 1 chapter

What if Mihawk got the Human Human fruit mythical model: Postponer?

And his fruit is the reason he postpones his fights.
I will of its own....
:pepebusi:
Chopper is actually Zoan reindeer....think about it...his animal form is reindeer not human :cheers:....
Now we just have to decide what exactly chopper is.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
the requirement to be joyboy cant possibly be just the eating this df and awakening it
seems so .... idk ... simple

luffy had other things like the voice of all things before it was even awakened.

I think the fruit can only be eaten by a particular individual
it has a mind of its own.
I disagree

Fruit was eaten in the past as well but it wasn't awakened.

I think anyone can eat the nika nika no mi but only those who have specific attributes can awaken it. That's why it's rare to see it's awakening

And, the attributes are which defines joyboy.

One has to understand that df affect lineage factor. So, will of D has crucial role to play in it's awakening

Zoro fans still clinging to their delusions about ZKK? Did they ever do that with Luffy’s opponents before? Or is it because Kaido is labeled the strongest creature? Makes me sick either way :kuzanshut:
They can't let go of the fact that Zoro only ever made claims of attacking/harming Kaido pre-rooftop. Then on the rooftop he had his moment against Kaido.

That's literally it. The moment Luffy said to leave, he acknowledged his captain. Ever since he never uttered hurting Kaido again.

Spoilers says Luffy is still a rubber man that now can control the environment as rubber too (basically what many people already thought the "standard" awakening for the Gomu Gomu no Mi would be like)
Yeah but his transform not really like gomu2 power.
But yeah i just follow the plot instead, this is just manga not everything can explained clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.