Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid fans wanted their guy to shine and so did you, the only difference is you literally wanted your guy to be a god
I didn’t think “Sun God” was going to mean a literal deity. I still think it’s kinda dumb that Nika is just some super god we never met or really heard of before.

It’s like assuming Ryuma is an actual deity or Montblanc Noland is one it’s such a weird new thing.

Yeah but I'm talking about the fact that Oda needs to set up their escape and tie up things. I doubt we are just getting 1-2 more chapters of Luffy vs Kaido then that resolution, especially when there are things about Kaido we still do not know.

He has not accounted for many of these people here still, including Inu, Asura, Sanji, Denjiro, Jinbe/Raizo, etc. Many of them are still stuck in a burning castle. The scenes need to be drawn even if Momo saves the castle. Orochi still needs to be defeated in a big way.

It looks like Oda is timing it so Kaido and Orochi are defeated at the same time

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
They can't let go of the fact that Zoro only ever made claims of attacking/harming Kaido pre-rooftop. Then on the rooftop he had his moment against Kaido.

That's literally it. The moment Luffy said to leave, he acknowledged his captain. Ever since he never uttered hurting Kaido again.
He said he came for Kaido's head and he is still yet to forge a black blade. Most likely will happen after Kaido's defeat at the hands of Luffy

This shit is a last minute addition to Wano and you can’t convince me otherwise lol
The answer still holds though, note that Oda focuses on Luffy's power being goofy and lighearted with stretching instead of a ''cool'' aspect like magma dragons or something, it's the tired shonen power up but that still could have been the plan since there's also the famous missing 2-9 and Oda's panicked SBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.