Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Broken plot, if the df really important why not aimed from the first spot.
But yeah thats plot armor for you.
Why broken plot? The WG has managed to stay in power for 800 years by operating how they operate.
yeah I agree
rather than end him when he was a lot weaker
it makes more sense to panic just when he is a threat strong enough to fight kaido
Do you expect them to send a buster call every time someone with the Gomu gomu no mi appears, just so the fruit can respawn? He wasn’t a serious threat and no signs of awakening. They also said why is the fruit awakening now? They were unlucky that he was out of their grasp when the fruit awakened. And they have tried to kill him but not managed. Akainu and kizaru went after him on Marine Ford. But it wasn’t meant to be.

Simply put Luffy's fruit is not the Gomu Gomu No Mi, it is Hito Hito no Mi" (Human Human Fruit)

The name of the fruit was changed by the previous generation of the world government
Yeah but the introduction from the beginning of onepiece make a big hole in his df power.
Back then he only can stretch, and now he become monkey king.

I still dont understand how this happen.
Can someone explain this to me with some simpel explanation?
Nothing to explain. It was never Gomu Gomu Paramecia...it was always Human Human Mythical Model Nika like Sengoku's Buddha....and we just have to think that Nika is like Paramecia(changed body to rubber) and has rubber properties :kayneshrug:
Now swallow that info :josad:

Yeah but i mean his df power really weird.
From the start he really look like a rubber, but now he become something far from rubber. This just not make sense for mw.
Spoilers says Luffy is still a rubber man that now can control the environment as rubber too (basically what many people already thought the "standard" awakening for the Gomu Gomu no Mi would be like)

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What I mean like Luffy knew who was Zunisha from the devil fruit mind
Oh I understood what you are asking.

That won't happen because that implies luffy knows who zunisha was 800 years ago meaning luffy now know what happened 800 years ago as well which is like ruining everything oda build.

Luffy had conversation with zunisha.

Why broken plot? The WG has managed to stay in power for 800 years by operating how they operate.

Do you expect them to send a buster call every time someone with the Gomu gomu no mi appears, just so the fruit can respawn? He wasn’t a serious threat and no signs of awakening. They also said why is the fruit awakening now? They were unlucky that he was out of their grasp when the fruit awakened. And they have tried to kill him but not managed. Akainu and kizaru went after him on Marine Ford. But it wasn’t meant to be.
i mean killing him now means the fruit respawns anyway so the outcome is the same . you are just taking the risk of letting him get strong enough to the point you prob cant do so anymore.
they didnt go after him for his df mate
they went after luffy for ties to dragon , conquerors haki etc
never his devil fruit
they completely ignored that aspect of him

Yeah but they cannot take gomu2 for them.
But maybe joyboy not as strong as i think, he cannot fullfill his promise to zunisha after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.