Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This chapter might have ruined the entire series. Doesnt even feel like Im reading One Piece anymore.

Wtf is this looney tunes shit? Oda has fucking lost it. No it's not actually Gomu Gomu no Mi, it's Plot Plot Goofy Goofy no Mi. You're shitting on the entire premise of the story.
This is the climax of the bullshit. People should see thru Oda's bullshit way earlier because he was shitting inside their mouths for years now. It's not like 1044 killed One Piece as one chapter. Oda was killing this manga ever since time skip happened. This manga was never one of the best, it was good and interesting to some extent pre ts. Now it's just another goofy looney tunes show.

ZKK would have been better than this Popeye the Sailor Man

Luffy is a "Sailor" now, not a Pirate!

Woahhh, what a cool reference, Popeye was also a sailor, Luffy basically sail on seas, so Oda brilliantly refernced the legendary series here. He has been a big fan of Popeye, he was inspired by it in his childhood. Wooahhh I cant believe it, Oda you are a genius :myman:

So he changed Luffya devil fruit and gave it the ability to do whatever he wants.

Okay, give me post wano stuff now.

This is okay but only adds to the mickey mouse war that is onigashima. I have no reason to take any of Luffys fights seriously. It's a Looney Tunes devil fruit.

Don't love it not hate it. I'm indifferent but ready for this fight to be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.