Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the one who questioned my reasoning for Sun God/Dragon Connection:

Dracul comes from Vlad Dracul who is Father of Vlad The Impaler also known as Dracula
He was given such Name which means Dragon in Old Slavonic & also Devil in Modern Romanian
And that's because he was Member of The Order of The Dragon

As for Connection i made, it's very simple.

Sun Symbol of Sun Pirates is Mark of Celestial Dragons Rebranded
Luffy became Sun God in his Fight against Kaidou who is a Dragon
WG who are led by Celestial Dragons have searched for Luffy's DF since Day 1
Luffy's Father is named Dragon & supports such Theme
Celestial Dragons are known for being Biggest Enslavers & WsW said that Sun God is Liberator of Slaves
Also the one who stole DF from WG have Dragon-Themed Ship
Luffy's Eyes became same as Mihawk who i just described his First Name & also Imu-Sama (Leader of Celestial Dragons)

How can you say there isn't a Connection between Sun God & Dragons?
It's literally obvious & very very solid

OK, I got spoiled ...
Just one thing

Oda has NO FUCKING RIGHT to claim this was foreshadowed or planned out
Government has to be beyond stupid to let the Joy Boy be free for 2 years and don't do everything in their power to kill Luffy
they NEVER acted as if Luffy was a world class threat cause of his DF
cause Oda is adding this "Nika" horseshit out of nowhere

Bro this weekend battledome will be most like one of the worst and hell one in entire Worstgen history xD
Luffy new power is soo broken, it looks like he can cakewalk his entire crew right now lol what is fucking reality warping power shit xD:
He's always been able to cakewalk his crew. The gap has just gotten wider and wider each arc. Its the same with every captain.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Exactly, wait for the summary.
Luffy is not bending reality.
Yup!!

People are jumping the guns regarding Nika based on Redon interpretations of how df is working.

Oda hasn't explained anything in the manga.

It's just like what happened when toki df was revealed and peoples went nuts just to calm down next week.

It's usual business here lol

I’m watching OP since 2003/04 and reading the manga since 2010. OP was a big part of my life and it’s sad to see how it turned out, at least for me… I don’t want to hate it but man that’s some shitty writing and I can’t drop it because I invested too many years.
I think I need a beer and some Gravity Falls
You need to read Fairytail

Status
Not open for further replies.