Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy pre wano, just had future sight.
Kaido is the best master which Luffy ever had, fuck on Rayleigh or Garp, Kaido is actually Luffy real master.
Like he made him from a nobody YC1lvl character into a god like powerup character.
He got physical+state boost, he got adv CoA, he got adv CoC and at top the most op awakened df who works like realilty warping...
Give Kaido a fucking medal, if this continue like this, Luffy leaving wano as a God...
:suresure::suresure:
Don’t forget Mr.Go
:mrgo:

D. Gray Man and One Piece are like night and day.
Sure they got different vibes but the things people cry about here are abundantly present there, fighters are mostly made of chosen ones, lead has one of if not the best chosen power that displays even more unique properties and saves his life, gets ''cursed'' with something that actually helps him and he is actually a reincarnation with special genes, none of those things stop me from liking Luffy or Allen or even necessarily damage their stories but some takes here get too obsessed over headcanon powerlevel rules and dismiss everything.

This is far worse than anything that happened in Naruto. This is absolutely shameful, I don't see how people are so focused on trying to debunk potential plotpoints at this point like ZKK with this absolute dogshit horrific writing we've just seen. There's really nothing you can do to redeem or makeup for a decision like this, there will be so many questions to ask in Luffy's future fights because of the implications of this DF (why doesn't he always use this semi-reality warping power, has G4 become useless, what can future opponents do to an ability this broken, etc).

I was able to put up with everything in Wano, and 1044 was actually a pretty great chapter, just for it to be followed up with one of the WORST in the series. It's actually baffling how the spoiler providers were saying this was one of the best chapters in One Piece, if anything it's the opposite. The proper description of it would be "game-changing" or "Controversial", because I don't see how you could like this as a serious fan of the series.

I can already see the big picture.

Zunesha did something that caused Joyboy to die (indirectly) probably that's its biggest sin.

Joyboy being defeated by the WG seems so unlikely .

Dont worry oda left the grim reaper plot for after luffys big pu moment for a reason but sanji has no plots all he can do is cheerlead luffy now
What plot? Zoro's wet dream? :josad::josad:

Only PIS can make Luffy not win this fight, you know what right? Like some stupid thing like time limit unknown from him.
Luffy demolishes and neggs Zoro even if Zoro Chops Off Kaido's head.

This is kinda ridiculous. One Piece seems like a cartoon now...
Oda couldnt decide what PU to give Luffy so he just said fuck this and gave him everything lol.
-Max CoA
-Max CoO
-Skysplitting CoC
-A OP DF that allows Luffy to do EVERYTHING. Now he can fight using every Gear mode without problems and has increased Physical Stats AND can turn other objects into rubber.

Status
Not open for further replies.