Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda's biggest mistake this entire time has been the fact that he doesn't realize kids aren't reading his shit anymore. We were kids when we got introduced to One Piece, but it's been 20 something years. Kids in Japan read Boku no Hero, Demon Slayer, etc...

He still thinks he's writing for little kids, when every indicator shows his audience is aged. One Piece keeps getting dumber and dumber. He thinks Nika is supposed to make people laugh. Who is laughing?

Notice something. If Luffy is hurting Kaido WITHOUT HAKI then that means Oda is doing the Nami punching Luffy gag BUT AS A SERIOUS FIGHT… Like the way toon force allowed Nami to damage Luffy, Luffy is now Damaging Kaido as well WITHOUT all the fancy haki he learned
I think Luffy still needs haki to hurt Kaido he just didn't need to use it to enter G4 mode so that mode will no longer have a time limit.

That will allow Luffy to preserve his haki better. He can fight in G4 mode and only use haki when he needs to. IE: If Luffy is evading attacks he won't need to use AoC or CoC haki. When he moves in to attack Kaido he can use haki with just the attack.

Oda's biggest mistake this entire time has been the fact that he doesn't realize kids aren't reading his shit anymore. We were kids when we got introduced to One Piece, but it's been 20 something years. Kids in Japan read Boku no Hero, Demon Slayer, etc...

He still thinks he's writing for little kids, when every indicator shows his audience is aged. One Piece keeps getting dumber and dumber. He thinks Nika is supposed to make people laugh. Who is laughing?
Nika nika powers are amazing, you should quit one piece

This is such terrible writing. This means from the exact time Luffy ate his fruit he was being carried

This also confirms shanks is a traitor since it's pretty obvious that the person he warned the world government about was Luffy hence why they are now finding out how dangerous luffys fruit is. This also hints that black beard may actually be going after it

Me
Love the new panel with toon bonked Kaido

I dont get how the 5 Elders did not hunt down Luffy with 3 admirals, since they knew that Luffy has the rubber fruit. How did they not get the suspicion that Luffy actually ate the Nika fruit? How did they forget?

Oda should explain things before introducing them, now he has complete freedom and make the legend "Nika" whatever he wants.
because they didn't imagine that anyone could awaken since everyone else fails in 800 years

B

Ballel

OP is trash.

Lets turn this site into a Kingdom forum and be done with it.
Man, this is pure One Piece. Oda once said that the idea of Luffy's DF is to be funny.

He turned the fruit into a legendary fruit and guess: IT'S EVEN MORE FUNNY. He is still keeping the original idea. What a guy he is.

And the gorosei is saying ridiculous, because it's really ridiculous, and funny :suresure::suresure::finally::finally:

I love you Oda
These people are the the ones who loves shonen, and seasonal shonen. I am a One Piece fan, One Piece is above all the other shonens.

Everyone was hoping a normal plot of predestination and Oda did this beautiful thing. I am almost in tears typing this.
The duality of humankind :risicheck::kayneshrug::myman:

Dude… this is the dumbest shit ever I read here. It‘s a Shounen Manga. The reality that we aged +20years since beginning of the Manga is not equal to the timeline in the manga. Also the Manga showed us already deep moments too like the Death of Ace or Flashbacks of some Mugiwaras like Nico Robin, Lysopp.

Status
Not open for further replies.