Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was just saying Luffy doesn't need haki to enter G4. Not, he can hurt Kaido without it because that goes against the reason Luffy obtained flowing haki. I guess we will have to wait until the pics are release to know.
What do you mean “need haki to enter g4” haki is used all throughout the usage of G4 not just “entering”

The leaker is saying Luffy is using G4 without haki so that means Luffy is fighting Kaido in G4 WITHOUT HAKI

I think we are confusing like omniscient reality warping that Looney Tunes characters have for no reason vs what Luffy "believes" he can do with his powers solely. Yes, its 100% a reference to it, but It's not about changing the outcome of the fight, its about using the tools he has to fight Kaido (i.e. the ground and turning it into rubber to deflect Kaido's attack) to win.

A lot of that is ALREADY in line with Doflamingo and Katakuri's paramecia awakenings, who both turn the environment into their powers. Hell, fucking Katakuri just makes donuts out of thin air and creates fists from it like he "warping" his own fists to do so.

Don't overthink this guys. It's extremely powerful, but of course future enemies will counter it. Hell, even Kaido might next chapter to make the fight more difficult. Luffy has never won a fight without actually struggling, that includes both of his Gear 4 fights.
He was already k.o 4 times that's enough struggling Lmao

Btw Doffy/ kata /law awakening are child's play compared to the power the WG fears.

@AkainuTheGrimReaper Only was akainu is more powerful than luffy is if he gets crazy awakening

--The gap between luffy and zoro/sanji is widening and it may be more + Luffy always has an extreme diff fight against his opponents where zoro/sanji high diffs -- This means akainu has to be >> Other admirals

Last edited:
Would love it if actually we would see King,Marco and co awakened forms too.
Im pretty sure Monster Point Chopper should be also an awakened form.
Monster Point Chopper being awakened is basically confirmed at this point.
Zoan fruits have their own mind -> Jailor Beasts were awakened but couldn't control their powers (well, at least I think so) -> Monster Point Chopper losing control over himself Pre-TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.