Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction is: According to the statement of the author in the last panel from this chapter :iirc he said that this fight is entering into his final STAGES.

That indicates that this fight will have some crazy twists. So it could last until 1052-1055 with Kaido flashback.

But on the other your prediction isn‘t that farfetched. I‘m 50/50 with these two points
Bro, Kaido shouldn't be down before using awakening. I could accept Jack not having awakening. Queen missing awakening was already something I wasn't keen on with and King, KING, not having awakening was already BS af but Kaido? Nah man, I don't wanna even think about this.
I hope you guys are right.
Can’t wait for the Kaido flashback

My prediction is: According to the statement of the author in the last panel from this chapter :iirc he said that this fight is entering into his final STAGES.

That indicates that this fight will have some crazy twists. So it could last until 1052-1055 with Kaido flashback.

But on the other your prediction isn‘t that farfetched. I‘m 50/50 with these two points
Editor statements are meaningless.
They said Garp and Sengoku would enter the fight in 566 or some shit and they didnt do shit

Status
Not open for further replies.