Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, I don't know, maybe because he defeated a warlord, attacked several marine bases, and has an ancient fruit capable of destroying them?

Or not wait until he's in the middle of a world class fight with Kaido to send CP0 after him?

Seriously dude, not matter how you slice it this doesn't really make sense.
I said a CHILD.... As in, when Luffy was still a kid.

And again, plenty of Marines have tried to capture Luffy over the course of the Story. And to repeat myself, the World Government were trying to keep a low profile about the Devil Fruit. They literally changed it's name and kept it a secret for 800 years. Why would they fuck it all up after all these years and start to make a big deal about it now? They had no clue Luffy would succeed in awakening it, after countless people failed over the course of centuries.

He literally said this awakening will be my G5. It's not possession at all. He is controlling the will of Nika himself and awaken it while no one else in 800 years can.
Yeah but awakening has shown to still have consequences.

kid and law lose stamina
Impel down zoans lose sanity

Luffy will likely follow the latter since he’s a zoan. The more he uses awakening, the more his mind will slip

so this is over?
Luffy has all the power now and will surely defeat Kaido after a battle that presumably won't be much of a difference (from now on)

that's it? Don't get me wrong, I love that Luffy has the Nika Nika, that he has awakened, that he is very powerful, but?

Kaido is exhausted, surely Luffy was much more so, but now he is apparently fresh, ready to demolish Kaido with a crash.

I don't know, that luffy now has everything he will ever get, adv coc, adv armament, adv observation, awakened fruit, makes his power ups implausible and totally out of place.

what's left? luffy will walk against any villain left, ode broke the norm where luffy would always be inferior or at least lose his initial fights, unless, unless, the G5 or the awakened fruit had a serious, very serious drawback , that when used in excess, leads to death, but here too I fail oda (or not?) since it is law there with the chance that it can grant life to whomever it wishes.

Let's hope that Oda treats the other Mugis in the same way, who urgently need power upgrades.

and not only the weakest, who really need some haki, even if it's basic, but those who already have it, like the forgotten usopp. that his observation haki became totally useless and ignored

zoro urgently needs to polish his adv coc, have at least one other advanced haki.

sanji requires first to unlock coc and have advanced haki etc.-

surely oda knows what he is doing and most likely he is doing something to surprise us, or at least i hope so

I said a CHILD.... As in, when Luffy was still a kid.

And again, plenty of Marines have tried to capture Luffy over the course of the Story. And to repeat myself, the World Government were trying to keep a low profile about the Devil Fruit. They literally changed it's name and kept it a secret for 800 years. Why would they fuck it all up after all these years and start to make a big deal about it now? They had no clue Luffy would succeed in awakening it, after countless people failed over the course of centuries.
You are trying so hard to cope its actually kinda funny so your telling me thy wanted to keep a low profile so instead of sending there secret agents that most people don't know about thy just do nothing...great

Yamato confirmed a SH.

We go with DF numbers pattern in SH crew anf we have the new SH.

Hito Hito- 1 and 10.
Hana Hana- 8 and 7.
Yomi Yomi- 4 and 3.
(Nikyuu)Nika- 2 and 9.
Who are the number who was Gomu Gomu? Yep, 5-6 has Imu too.
We change to Inu Inu-5 and 6? Right vuys?

The whole point of Cypher Pol is that they're covert assassins.

It makes literally no sense for them not to be deployed.
Post automatically merged:

Yep, exactly.

If the Gorosei knew that Luffy was at the World Government's key judicial facility why was no order or comment sent out to agents to target him.
Who's Who WAS apart of Cipher Pol.......... That's who they deployed to guard the fruit..... :snoopy:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Luffy is zoan + logia + paramecia so god himself
You will never be the best of all worlds.

He has properties of them all but he will never max each one of them if that makes sense.

One trick pony Logia will always have stronger Logia power/capabilities than Luffy's mimicking of Logia powers.

Luffy is confirmed to be a Zoan type user, Zoan type that can mimic other properties of Logia and Paramecia.

You are trying so hard to cope its actually kinda funny so your telling me thy wanted to keep a low profile so instead of sending there secret agents that most people don't know about thy just do nothing...great
No, I am looking at it from a standpoint that makes sense. You completely disregarding what makes sense, is you being the one trying so hard to cope. Not my problem to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.