Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a human fruit doesn’t explain why Luffy couldn’t turn into the full Nika form, just like Sengoku can

We already know DF have a mind of their own as confirmed in this chapter, I don’t think it’s far fetched to say that mythical fruits award the users with the full form once they met certain parameters. The story of the koi climbing the waterfall to turn into the dragon might be the blue prints for Kaidos
I'm sorry, I don't agree. Kaido and Marco use their full zoan forms extremely casually. We already know awakenings take a ton of energy to use.

I'm not sure why this would be a mythical zoan awakening when that's not the case for any other zoan user in the series.

Plus, Impel Down Jailers clearly weren't full zoan and they were awakened. They were dumb as shit, probably because they let their zoan fruits take over and have a mind of their own, which were simple animals (cow, zebra, rhino, koala, and chihuahua).

And that's what I mean, I think awakening for zoans (in general) allow their sentience and personality to come through the user. For luffy, Nika's jolly/fun personality is leaking through. For the Impel Down zoans, they are simple animals. Kaido and Marco haven't changed their personalities when they go full zoan. Same with any ancient zoan we've seen. None of them have attributed to their zoans personalities.

This is why I think Kaido hasn't yet, because nothing has changed for him like it has for Luffy or the ID Jailer guards.
Post automatically merged:

Yes it’s a koi fish that turns into a dragon after the user has earned the DF respect. I don’t get how you ignore the fact that Zoan DFs have a mind of their own
Read my comment above to you...

His personality does not change in dragon form

1. Temporary block is useless if you fail to stop it completely. Saved SN? I'm pretty sure each SN jumped away from that attack so they saved themselves. In the end he was the one being saved. You know what wise men call that? "Barking more than you could chew."
2. Law made the Shambles pose and the next thing we saw, Zoro was already beside Law.
3. Scared 2 yonko? Despite using Zoro's Haki, those Yonko will not feel unusual if Zoro is holding any sword other than Enma.
4. Bested and scarred Kaido? Kaido brushed off the attack like a mosquito bite and was unbothered after that. What are you smoking about the damage level that Kaido received? lol
1 Zoro saved everyone.

Kid thanked Zoro but tell me it doesn't exist so you can push her headcannon.
2 - there's no saying no information to support Law saving Zoro. Just headcannon.
3 - enma uses Zoro's haki. Facts, nothing will change that.
4 - Zoro scarred Kaido and caused him more damage than any other character with a single attack. Remember, it harder to damage the skin (external body) than internal body. Show me where other characters during the war call Sam that equal amount equal or greater amount of damage one single attack.

No, hitting Kaido over 100 times because you have the opportunity to fight Kaido four separate times and each time you lose grow stronger doesn't count because it's not the same. Give Zoro that many times and hand him power ups Kaido would be dead by now.

Zoro is not gonna have bounty bigger then blackbeard for defeating king :risitameh:, at least for law and kidd people think they actually defeated her :risitasad::risicheck:
He wants his swordboi to be above Law and Kidd. That's why the bounties are like that. :gokulaugh:

Sad reality is sword boi will get slightly higher bounty than Sanji which will be around 1.3B.

How is it a defensive feat when he is unable to stop it? When he ended up being shambles away from it?
He did stop it albeit momentarily which gave the others time to move away ... you denying that happened shows your bias.

Even Kidd complemented the feat, the same f**ker who refuses help and doesn't acknowledge anyone but himself.

I'm sorry, I don't agree. Kaido and Marco use their full zoan forms extremely casually. We already know awakenings take a ton of energy to use.

I'm not sure why this would be a mythical zoan awakening when that's not the case for any other zoan user in the series.

Plus, Impel Down Jailers clearly weren't full zoan and they were awakened. They were dumb as shit, probably because they let their zoan fruits take over and have a mind of their own, which were simple animals (cow, zebra, rhino, koala, and chihuahua).

And that's what I mean, I think awakening for zoans (in general) allow their sentience and personality to come through the user. For luffy, Nika's jolly/fun personality is leaking through. For the Impel Down zoans, they are simple animals. Kaido and Marco haven't changed their personalities when they go full zoan. Same with any ancient zoan we've seen. None of them have attributed to their zoans personalities.

This is why I think Kaido hasn't yet, because nothing has changed for him like it has for Luffy or the ID Jailer guards.
Post automatically merged:

Read my comment above to you...

His personality does not change in dragon form
The impel down guards are irrelevant as they do not have mythical Zoans

and the personality thing might be part of Nika’s Df abilities, similar to how Marco can regen and Kaido create clouds

You know exactly what feats, playing dumb doesnt help. Zoro is King of feats whether you like it or not. :goyea:
You know exactly which villain - Hody Jones.
There is no Law in Hakai, only Zoro. Luffy not only couldnt block it, he didnt even conceive it as possible.

Yes, Zoro holds his own against an admiral and Zoro wasnt serious either. What's good facing 3 Admirals when 1 is enough to trash u?
So you cant even read anymore due to delusions? I said Zoro clapped Kaido's RHM but you are right, he clapped Kaido too.
Marco carrying Zoro TO rooftop doesnt change the fact that Zoro carried Luffy ON rooftop. I like your copium though.

Everyone outperformed Luffy because he didnt manage to do anything except to be a liability for others.
I know you cant catch my drift, Luffybros are famous for being delusional.
Zoro beat the main villain literally in his introduction, stole him from Luffy. Now snort copium for 6th time. :milaugh:

You are about to see ZKK happening in front of your eyes despite not wanting it to happen. "That's the sound of inevitability."
Yes, if you actually read the manga, Zoro levitated out of mummification like a god that he is.
Ryuma is old sword god, Zoro is the new one. Who dares to challenge Zoro for the seat of King of Hell? Nobody? Thought so.

Long time no see, Patricia! :yasu:
The grand finale is what you fear the most - Kaido's head missing.
All that just for luffy to neg diff Zoro now, cry more

You clearly never read manga like jjk or hxh isnt it. Look how Gojo was treated. Imagine author just give more special ability so sudden ro beat Gojo, it is clearly lazy writing.

It is so easy to keep writing Luffy to be superior by being more special than antagonist. But What is the point of the world strongest narrative. I will stop the discussion with you now since there is no point.
Gojo himself is lazier writing than anything in one piece lol. Ohhhh he's so strong and hax and op. That's it. Great.

I am a HUGE fan of OP and Oda but I must say that IF And only IF in the next chapters it turns out that Luffy can really do whatever tf he wants with his fruit and that his fights are gonna be some space jam anime shit well we gotta all fly to Japan and fuck Oda up for ruining a 25 years old masterpiece

What connection could it be? Zoro is not so dishonoralble that he will kill someone he didn't fight. You are putting Zoro way below his honor.
Of course not. That's why he's going to fight Kaido after Luffy loses again.

Luffy has now reached his highest level for the war. We can't say Kaido has. If he does have an awakening he will be even stronger and harder to put down.

Joyboy is about liberating the World. Ryuma is about protecting Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.