Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido has something in his sleeve.
I don't think there was a person that ever done this to him, especially in his prime.
From the summary, he didn't seem worried at all.
He will use something more than what we have seen up until now.
Luffy is op...

And this is what makes him hype. He has no extremely special DF. He has no extremely overpowered genetics, he is not part of a super race (King f.e.), he didnt got training by the high high tiers, didnt got raised by one of the strongest dudes existing, has no plot armor... and still, he is up there, fighting Yonkos without going down, tanks like a god and fights with everything he has, without getting down. Not even once he got unconcious in this raid. In my opinion, this is way more special than Luffy with all he got gifted.
He had white eyes after BM beat him once implying he was KOd briefly, but other than that I agree. Kidd is the underdog here with no special weapons, no special genetics, no special mentors, no OPass fruit, the only thing he has is CoC but that is playing zero role so far. The “Midd” arguments are tack because Kidd has been fighting with scrap metal and he’s still somehow part of the SN trio who will change the NW, other two being extremely broken with their DFs. My respect for Kidd has gone up after this.

Who said its dead ? The theory aint ever happening but it aint dead
No one said:

ZKK is the saddest thing to ever exist lol
Whether you say it's dead or impossible, you spend a lot of energy resisting it as though it were a live threat.

As far as this chapter goes, most of us figured ZKK would happen despite Luffy having an edge on Kaido in the man to man fight that started when he took over for Yamato. This is the same thing with a different coat of paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.