Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He always does that. First time? This entire arc is a festival of wasted panels and pointless screen time for irrelevant fodders and arc exclusive characters no one cares about.
I straight up ignored the Hiyori part when reading the full summary. It's so unfitting and unnecessary while the Nika reveal + awakening demonstration is going on.

why did oda waste panel with hiyori and orochi plotline
because he wanted luffy to dominate the fight in this chapter and kaido always adapt to luffy new abilities after 5 minutes. next chapter they will be fighting in the same level and it will end with kaido final form. chapter 1046 kaido dominates and ends with luffy fighting back. chapter 1047 or 1048 luffy wins.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well, in terms of Melee gameplay, Fox is faster but in terms of the verses, there's no question. Link legit blitzes him, excluding lots of haxed abilities like time manipulation, time rewind and time stop.
Yeah, I was referring to verses, who cares about melee gameplays. Link on taps him, even if he has touch him in the first place and not just wipe him out:gokulaugh:

Saying his body has the properties of rubber kinda means he's not a rubber man he's not limited to such.

It's like when Diamante uses his DF on materials all gained the properties of being like a flag but they also conserve their innate properties.

Quite interesting.

Same tbh I didn't realize it until Tai mentioned it:gokulaugh:Someone should let Oda know:
Bro, I mean, why the heck does Oda think it's a good idea to always make these random scene switches, especially at those important moments? The Gorosei stuff was related to the Nika reveal, so it was fitting but Hiyori? This subplot could be handled the next chapter...

Status
Not open for further replies.