Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, guys my theory makes sense, Luffy using a giant sword, because of Nightmare Luffy using a Sword and this G5 looks alot like Nightmare Luffy.

So Luffy now can use G4 out of drawbacks, since his control is at peak of his fruit said by him.

Credit goes to Reddit user Sagazthiago

Her eis their quote below.
oh damn...

Nika is a reference to so many trickster/picturesque gods and it can also be Sun Wukong (who inspired so many Shonen protagonists, including Goku).

This explains the fire of the Red Hawk. This is how talking with animals is explained. That explains the funny way. And due to Wukong's staff growing as per his wish, explains Luffy to stretch. Killed the charade right there.
And it has a very big Nika breath in the Olmec and Aztec deities. Therefore, it is worth remembering that the Olmec peoples were known as "rubber men".

And one more thing. The fruit of Luffy being a ZOAN was on our faces forever.

Episode 514, starting at 12 minutes

Franky in this episode finds the blue prints of Vegapunk, and among them is one about the fusion of fruits with objects, remembering that the fruits have to be of the ZOAN type to fuse.

now look at the image that appears right here.

That is, more than 10 years ago he had already given tips and no one had connected

that luffy's fruit was zoan and not paramecia.

Luffy might be top 5 rn, that awakening is just fking bonkers, on top of that his haki got strengthened too.

From what I get he can also inflict other with "rubber" softening Kaido's scales like it was rubber :pepecorn:

Don't see what Shanks would do against that. BB and maybe Imu or whoever his strongest brainwashed warrior will turn out to be are stronger than current Luffy. Maybe Shanks at best equal, but fuck.

Luffy might be top 5 rn, that awakening is just fking bonkers, on top of that his haki got strengthened too.

From what I get he can also inflict other with "rubber" softening Kaido's scales like it was rubber :pepecorn:

Don't see what Shanks would do against that. BB and maybe Imu or whoever his strongest brainwashed warrior will turn out to be are stronger than current Luffy. Maybe Shanks at best equal, but fuck.
Honestly ti me this just confirmed that Shanks vs Luffy or BM vs Luffy isn’t likely to happen

Well shanks definitely has a way to face Kaido so it wouldn't be a stretch to say such can be enough to fight Luffy.

That's PL wise obviously narrative wise I never saw a point on Luffy fighting shanks.

Luffy warrior of hope and liberation

Luffy vs moria fighting till everyone was able to stand in the sun together after years of darkness for some
Luffy vs kaido fighting to bring on the dawn after centuries of figurative darkness. With it also "coincidentally being night at the moment

People i already has a theory when the chapter came out i will post, If Luffy can Become a giant and use that Sword against Kaidou or WG?
Post automatically merged:

If that sword was from Joyboy who uses when he awakened her? If him can make that sword small touching her?
Luffy will always using his punches never change about it. How he will transfer from zero knowledge of using sword to beating kaido with it it's not making any sense Zoro is the one who will always be the professional on using swords in the crew

Status
Not open for further replies.