Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was it difficult for Luffy to achieve his full Zoan form like everyone else??? This still doesn't make that much sense if I am being honest. Why did Luffy have to awaken just to achieve a Zoan transformation that the likes of Morgan can use permanently?
we'll probably get an explanation soon considering Kaido is another mythical zoan and likely awakened

Why was it difficult for Luffy to achieve his full Zoan form like everyone else??? This still doesn't make that much sense if I am being honest. Why did Luffy have to awaken just to achieve a Zoan transformation that the likes of Morgan can use permanently?
--Luffy's DF model is human human i.e. the creature in nika is mostly a normal looking human with rubber like abilities

--Think of a normal hito hito no mi model human -- The consumer of a fruit won't have any forms because its already a human plain model but with nika fruit you get rubber ability

--Awakening is a diff story though

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yeah he wont be that level of strong since Oda cant have Luffy neg diffing all admirals combined lol. But i hope that Oda's freedom concept applies that body-speed-strength manipulation to some extent.

And btw why do you say Popeye in the same tier as Superman pre-crisis? Isnt Popeye just eating spinach and become strong stuff?
Popeye would slap 10 PC Supermen all at once. Thought Robot Superman on the other hand could stand a chance seeing how he is a plot device designed to win. Superman Prime 1 million too.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
--Luffy's DF model is human human i.e. the creature in nika is mostly a normal looking human with rubber like abilities

--Think of a normal hito hito no mi model human -- The consumer of a fruit won't have any forms because its already a human plain model but with nika fruit you get rubber ability

--Awakening is a diff story though
That makes perfect sense. What is the deal with Sengoku???

Status
Not open for further replies.