Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody seems to care about the Hiyori - Orochi plot line in this chapter but I think there is something quite noticeable in that scene. The Kazenbo (Kanjuro's drawing with his last words) instead of going for Hiyori as per Orochi's orders went to Orochi and burned him up. Why did it do that? A couple of reasons that I could think of are:
1. It was just a sort of last minute affection sort of thing, the Kazenbo was dying and Kanjuro's spirit wanted to hug/touch his lord/master before dying and forgot what harm it would do, unintentional foolish last gap thing.
2. Kanjuro's spirit finally had it with Orochi and turned on his master for having him lead such a miserable life, intentional act of revenge.
3. There was in the end, at the very end, some sort of feeling/lingering affection towards Oden and his family in Kanjuro and his spirit could not bring itself to harm Hiyori (she was a very young child when Kanjuro was sent forward in time) and in a last act of redemption it tried to bring Orochi down.
it's the latter, and no Kanjuro won't actually be dead from this. Pell 2.0

Nobody seems to care about the Hiyori - Orochi plot line in this chapter but I think there is something quite noticeable in that scene. The Kazenbo (Kanjuro's drawing with his last words) instead of going for Hiyori as per Orochi's orders went to Orochi and burned him up. Why did it do that? A couple of reasons that I could think of are:
1. It was just a sort of last minute affection sort of thing, the Kazenbo was dying and Kanjuro's spirit wanted to hug/touch his lord/master before dying and forgot what harm it would do, unintentional foolish last gap thing.
2. Kanjuro's spirit finally had it with Orochi and turned on his master for having him lead such a miserable life, intentional act of revenge.
3. There was in the end, at the very end, some sort of feeling/lingering affection towards Oden and his family in Kanjuro and his spirit could not bring itself to harm Hiyori (she was a very young child when Kanjuro was sent forward in time) and in a last act of redemption it tried to bring Orochi down.
Its probably 1. It seems like Kazenbo wanted to see Orochi before its death.
Orochi is burning like Oden now. Is he gonna die by burning like Oden; Or Hiyori is gonna cut him?

Marineford is the best ranked One Piece arc. Guess why?

There is a difference between comic relief, and going full tard.
You’re 100% correct too. Imo this chapter is on the same level as AOT 139 and some really dogshit Naruto chapters. The only difference is that those fans didn’t do nearly as many mental gymnastics to justify it.

Anybody not understanding that One Piece is and was a comic with every sense of the word, well now you know, the visuals fit everything OP ever was.

It´s unfortunate though that it is in context with Luffy having the most legendary fruit ever...

I always wanted a devil fruit based on old cartoon logic. Really surprised it ended up happening with it being luffy's fruit all along lol

I assumed it wasn't possible cause idk if cartoons or tv even exist in the op world

Kinda remind me how few guys said that G4 Boundman could legit win against Drunken Hybrid Kaido.
This make it more clear that Kaido would win anyway with or without the CP0 member against Boundman.
A OKG wouldn´t do anyshit and I like the fact that Kaido will even receive more and stronger attacks, best thing is that he probably even save his awakened form as trumpcard.
:cheers:

For sure he will have something else as trumpcard and yeah it kinda Oda fault that the gap between Kaido and BM will even be far bigger. Kaido so far has almost anything, adv CoC+Adv CoO(Future sight), insane feats, if he also receive awakening, he will be look far stronger.

Kinda would also proof that Bm really didn´t used awakening against Kid and Law...
BM seems to have fall in the category: you're not the MC opponent so....
This is one thing that bothers me with oda, even characters with similar status are looking way off their supposed pl because luffy didn't fight them.
Well, even zoro and sanji fall victims to that so...

You’re 100% correct too. Imo this chapter is on the same level as AOT 139 and some really dogshit Naruto chapters. The only difference is that those fans didn’t do nearly as many mental gymnastics to justify it.
Nah, more like they have nothing to justify whereas there are plenty to justify here. If only people can be open minded and function like normal instead of being a low IQ troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.