Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think next chapter the fight would turn into serious mode for Kaido and Luffy. Luffy can choose how he wants to fight right. I dont think it would continue become goofy like this.

Well, that's fair and your opinion which I respect.

I'm fine with it sense the same way Enel's face didn't take away from his serious moment, I don't see that it takes anything from kaido here. We see him get back to being serious as soon as Luffy let go of him, so it's not like he'll be goofy all the time.
The Enel face is in the context of a man who believes he is a god being completely floored that his god powers had no effect on Luffy. It's silly but serious in the context of the story.

Kaido is just taking attacks and he has stars circling his lumped up head. Also visually Enel's face still looked possible Kaido's eyes are being detached from his head

Lol, I have said that many times before... I do believe this will happen... but I disagree only when it comes to who he will sacrifice himself for... I think it will not be for Luffy... I think it will be for both of Yamato & Momonosuke (his daughter and his rival son who is also a dragon)

I think he will understand the meaning of beautiful death and glory death with Roger/WB/Oden is not that they looked cool... it's because they were dying for an important cause....and he will realize the importance of Momonosuke to stay alive at one point which was hinted by Momo when he read the journal that he must not die...
So eventually he will protect Momo and it will be right in front of his daughter he will be helpless and unable to protect Momo...

I think this war sooner or later will turn into a bigger war that involves the WG
interesting bit
if he also realises luffy is boyjoy
might also have a change of heart
seems like what he's been trying to do his entire life
was try and do what he thought the actual joyboy would do . when he accepts he isnt the one would he still have the will to go on ?
idk

Lol, empty words because we know the MCs will win, Im talking states for the raiders.
But.. those are the stakes to the raiders... Obviously, it won't happen because the Strawhats are there because we understand what kind of story this is, but in-universe they went to the raid with the option of either dying to free their country or staying slaves forever.

What else could be done aside from killing 2-3 scabbards which I agreed with you on?

But.. those are the stakes to the raiders... Obviously, it won't happen because the Strawhats are there because we understand what kind of story this is, but in-universe they went to the raid with the option of either dying to free their country or staying slaves forever.

What else could be done aside from killing 2-3 scabbards which I agreed with you on?
I’m not sure I understand what kind of story this is anymore lol

Status
Not open for further replies.