Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you think better about it, if you want respect for Akainu, you'd win the lottery if he fights Sabo.
The best thing that can happen to Akainu is to avoid the Looney Toon.
I seriously feel sorry for Gooffy's future opponents.
They deserved better than this circus.
I think Akainu vs Dragon is possible.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
They were fine with the series right up until the point their garbage fanboy theories were recognized as ridiculous and the story completely shattered them.
And this is what i dont get. I have also my headcanon, my fanfic ideas, most of them dont come true, but it is still fun to develope them and compare them. :D

When you think better about it, if you want respect for Akainu, you'd win the lottery if he fights Sabo.
The best thing that can happen to Akainu is to avoid the Looney Toon.
I seriously feel sorry for Gooffy's future opponents.
They deserved better than this circus.
Circus is better than edgelord cringefest. Circus atleast entertains. Edgelord fight makes vomit or feel like stepping on shit. Anyways you have found a way to cope. Congrats.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I think Akainu vs Dragon is possible.
Perhaps but I think Akainu wins bigger if he takes on Sabo.
Dragon is old gen, part of the "deadlock" that gets nowhere and achieves nothing.
I may be wrong about Dragon but Sabo as part of young gen should be more important.
Either way, if he avoids Luffy, there is no possibility of him looking bad.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
They spam ZKK 24/7 because they now it will never happen.

When did Oda killed a Villain?
I know i know.
But it is hilarious. I mean, it would completely contradict Zoro as character himself. It is like they shit on their beloved character (killing Luffys opponent, distrusting his captains, breaking the loyality....), just to get a cool moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.