Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How? Luffy needed every power up there is; FS, barrier, internal destruction, CoC infusion, awakening. And even then Kaido will put up a fight. With Blackbeard and Imu ahead, it is questionable whether Akainu will be the major villain.
Definitely not the major villain but the stakes are that G5 Luffy vs Akainu will most likely occur at the war. :cheers:

I don't consider Luffy surpassing Roger tho. Luffu has the god fruit which is going to lead to his sucess. Roger on the other hand found one piece without the fruit. He also couldn't do anything because poseidon was not born.

As a Pirate King? You can argue no, but I don't think Roger would've succeeded either way. I think there is something that they should do after founding the OP which Joyboy failed at (part of it is the promise to the Mermaid Princess). Whether Roger could've done it or not if Shirahoshi was born is unknown for now until we know what exactly going to happen.

Roger was impressive as hell, so I won't take out Luffy's accomplishment so far from him. He used the fruit so far as a simple rubber and the first to push it far enough to awaken it. If the fruit alone was enough then it shouldn't have needed 800 years

All Admirals respectively were part a reason why Luffy realised pre ts that's he's still a fucking fodder. Akainu is the only individual ever that broke Luffy's will and gave him ptsd.

If considering this you still think a future Luffy vs Akainu confrontation doesn't make sense, i guess just keep believing that.

These are the same people that say that Snitch ain't a swordsman or that World's Strongest Swordsman doesn't mean what it actually means. Stupid opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.