Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoan DFs have their minds of their own, that's been officially confirmed by the goroseis, and Luffy's personality and fighting style clearly have changed after his awakening, as if Luffy knows how to use his awakening from his memory. It is possible that some of Nika's weapons skills have been awakened as well, just like nightmare Luffy could use swordsmanship thanks to the shadow of a swordsman.

Plus all the similarities and foreshadowings between Thriller bark and Wano.
Exactly. And Luffy does make the comment this arc that he feels like he can do anything. We don't have much information of Nika, but from what we see of Mythical Zoans, they mimic the entity they represent. So if the Sun God Nika is proficient in using weapons, as it's implied by the weapons he holds in his silhouette, then it stands to reason that Luffy, while utilizing that form, can also do the same.

Funny. You are " waiting" to see yet you said this when I first responded to you:

I like how in nearly every argument I make with people, its not about the argument, it's about me "responding" or "criticising" another posters viewpoint solely, like it's fucking personal lol.

I also like that we are using dialogue from Yamato from 1027, which then only after did Kaido start taking Luffy seriously never said he used his trump card or strongest moves.

Now Luffy has a new form. Does nobody here think it's at all possible that Kaido has something to counter the form? He's literally smiling when he found out Luffy was alive and attacked him

You guys are weird
Post automatically merged:

Again, it's never been stated, so let's stop assuming
Paper that's ridiculous.
I stated that: I THINK Kaido would have already used his awakening as TO ME it wouldn't make sense otherwise.
If you think I was being personal when I responded this: I don't know at least for me it makes absolute no sense as to why Kaido wouldn't use his awakening. Specially how 1042 went, Kaido was giving his all and the same for Luffy.
That's your problem. Saying "I don't know" as like in "Might be but".
Then you came with wack comparisons that aren't even remotely close and now proceeds to say I am quoting Yamato from 1027 when in fact last chapter she said as per the official translation "Even Kaido is deeply wounded". And try to act in a high moral ground asking me to wait for next chapter to give my thoughts on what might or might not happen next week is just ridiculous.
Both options discussed are possible don't act like only yours is the right one.

Why did Kaido even go down lol
I thought we would get a everyone trying to hold him back til Luffy is back but all we got is Marco blocking a boro breath.. What's the point of the last chapter ? :josad:
Better this way...I already remember 4 chapters of stalling in dressrosa...I wanted for whole chapter of Kaido trashing alliance though...

Paper that's ridiculous.
I stated that: I THINK Kaido would have already used his awakening as TO ME it wouldn't make sense otherwise.
If you think I was being personal when I responded this: I don't know at least for me it makes absolute no sense as to why Kaido wouldn't use his awakening. Specially how 1042 went, Kaido was giving his all and the same for Luffy.
That's your problem. Saying "I don't know" as like in "Might be but".
Then you came with wack comparisons that aren't even remotely close and now proceeds to say I am quoting Yamato from 1027 when in fact last chapter she said as per the official translation "Even Kaido is deeply wounded". And try to act in a high moral ground asking me to wait for next chapter to give my thoughts on what might or might not happen next week is just ridiculous.
Both options discussed are possible don't act like only yours is the right one.
But but kaido is already using awakening:suresure::suresure:

Do you even know how zoan fruits work lol

I will tag you once kaido shows his new form:joker:

I don't think he would get a sword just because that's zoro's thing.

Imo he could still take the giant onigashima sword and turn it into a spear by elongating the hilt and shortening the blade.
Like I said in my previous post. Nika, is shown to be wielding two different weapons. A Sword, and a Staff. Luffy, unlocking that form should be capable of doing everything that Nika can do. I wouldn't be opposed to him turning it into a spear, or a bisento though. Or just being able to switch the entire thing up to whatever he wanted at will would also be pretty cool. Like his Gear forms, he would be capable of turning a single weapon into many different forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.