Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is it stated it wasn't?
Did Katakuri announce BuzzCut Mochi was his strongest move?
Did Doffy do it?
Cracker?
Crocodile?

They never do, do they?

Again you might as well be right but I understood 1037 and 1042 differently, Kaido recognizing Luffy as a strong opponent (just like Big Mom recognized Kidd and Law before going Bigger Mom)
Luffy stating his Haki was getting stronger, Kaido was using a buffer mode to do a even more powerful Ragnaraku. Luffy forcing Kaido to use FS, and Kaido repeating the same move again to finish Luffy (just like Katakuri) suggested to me he was at his max there.

But yeah I could be wrong and Kaido was just taking it easy but it wouldn't sit well it because of how I interpreted these both chapters.
The difference is, those moves where the last moves they ever used. In those instances, Luffy won at their strongest. Luffy did not win that clash, even if there was interference. It wasn't even suggested he'd bring Kaido down with that last OKG, and we can't really know because it hasn't been specified.

Realize that before 1042, you didn't know Kaido had a stronger Raime Hakke or FS waiting for Luffy. So what's stopping him from using more moves in 1045?

Yes, let's wait and see....

I don't know if I'm in the minority here but I really like G5 design and the direction Oda is going with it, however I find that G2/3 and G4 have why more inpactful introductions for me which is really a shame because it should be otherwise, and I think the fault is mainly with Oda stretching the hell out of this lame ass raid and the soggy wet tension and stakes he wrote it into.
:pepecafe:

So let me get this straight he not only got advCoA and advCoC he's also awakening his fruit that turned out to be the mythical zoan Sun God Nika model? Jesus Christ......how many fucking PUs does this guy Luffy need? Carried throughout the entire series by a fruit that according to the WSS allows u to turn everyone into an ally there fore the reason why is being considered the most ridiculous power in the world.

This establishes Zoro, a natural born beast and a role model for most us in real life, as the best and the most flesh out characther in all of OnePiece he is literally on some Saitama type shit all hardwork and dedication, not no mythical df or artificially enhanced genes.

You guys are getting way too loose with this terminology.
maybe
but its kinda shit how every single time Luffy is defeated, he gets back up almost immediately. There's no real room to see the consequences of luffy's failures because they don't exist.

Would have been much better if at least for the final time, Luffy didn't get up until a couple chapters and in the meantime, Kaido decimated the alliance, with Luffy returning as their ultimate salvation.

maybe
but its kinda shit how every single time Luffy is defeated, he gets back up almost immediately. There's no real room to see the consequences of luffy's failures because they don't exist.

Would have been much better if at least for the final time, Luffy didn't get up until a couple chapters and in the meantime, Kaido decimated the alliance, with Luffy returning as their ultimate salvation.
That would be the part where we could say "fake tension" because we would know that at some point Luffy is coming back, and the alliance will be fine.

There is nothing wrong with how it played out, even though we might of liked to see it done a bit differently. I personally would have like it to play out like how Nightmare Luffy saved Nami and Usopp.

Status
Not open for further replies.