Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright people poll time, if you could change anything about this arc would it be:

A) Toon power Nika Luffy

or

B) The endless Oden wanking

I'd still go with the latter tbh

You just prove my point idiot
If Sanji is a “piece of shit” compared to greencuck then that only means Sanji isn’t special while Zoro is
Zoro is special because of his hard work, ryuma doesn't give Zoro a genetic modification nor does he have Ryumas devil fruit.

It might be Zoros destiny to surpass Ryuma but he will literally do it due to his hard work.

Sanji getting a genetic modification and daddy suits and more genetic modifications and is still a literal fodder compared to Zoro who is literally there due to hard work.

Even his supposed "power up" is a nerf and he had to bust his ass to get something out of it. Same thing in Sanjis hands and Sanji dies.

Alright people poll time, if you could change anything about this arc would it be:

A) Toon power Nika Luffy

or

B) The endless Oden wanking

I'd still go with the latter tbh
I wouldn't change one of the best things of post timeskip either so I'mma gonna go with the Od(a)en wanking too (even if I find Oden cool)

Ah yes, I'm a hater for not brushing off Oda going the goofy route on the biggest and most anticipated fight in the entire series, and baselessly assuming he will do better next time.

If you concede that this is bad writing, and your response is "okay but next time will be different", you might be an ass licker.
I don't give a fuck , this chapter mid asf for me but if the next chapter the fight stop being goofy I will be continue reading it with love , if it keep it that way me will skip Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.