Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido lacks in realism and is arrogant. This dude nearly lost against Oden, lets not forget about that very important aspect.

At the moment Luffy is playing with him and he still claims that there is no being who can bring him down, just to get headshotted by Luffy. Mark my words: Kaido lacks in realism
Luffy literally can't NOT play with him due to his DF abilities lmao

There's no indication that Luffy isn't going all out, he ran completely out of energy after like 5 minutes

Page 1
Kaido: pant pant...I thought...You were dead
Luffy: Me too! Ahhahaha
Kaido: seeing that the rubber is starting to affect the surrounding.. pant pant...It should be safe to assume that... It's the awakening of paramecia fruit
But... Something's off
That kind of "transformation" should be a zoan exclusive!
Luffy: hm?

Page 2
Luffy: gya!!
You bastard!!
Gomu gomu no....!!!

Page 3
Luffy: ... Balloon!!!
Kaido: damn you..!!!

Page 4:
Yamato: what's that?! What's happening right now?!
Momo: I don't have the slightest clue!! Kaido just inflated?!!
Kaido: damn it...!! What's going on?! MY body is not rubber!!
Luffy: ah! There's the lights!
Gomu gomu no....

Page 5:
Luffy: escape rocket!!!
Nahahahaha!!
Shishishi!!
Gomu Gomu no...
Momo: Luffy?!
Momo & Yamato: huh?!!

Page 6&7
Luffy: Gigant!!!
Yamato: who's that?!
Momo: huh?! Why do I hear Luffy's "voice" from that?!
Yamato: that's Luffy?!
Luffy: Gya!!
Gomu gomu no

Page 8
Luffy: fly rope!!
Kaido: blast breath!!!
Luffy: aw aw hot!!

Page 9
Yamato: oh no! That blast breath was a clean hit!!
Luffy: unforgivable

Page 10
Luffy: gomu gomu no
Kaido: pant pant.. Conqueror of three worlds... Ragnaraku!!!
Luffy: that hurts!!!

Page 11
Kaido: it's like straight out of a picture book..!!
Luffy: ouch it hurts
Kaido: that was an interesting "show" you just put on
But is that it? That's your limit? Then you can't possibly defeat me
Luffy: sha rup

Page 12
Luffy: who says I'm at my limit huff
Huh? Pant.. weez..
I'm tired...
Kaido: who the hell are you?!
Luffy: dats right.. I was just a da edge af deaf.. dis is draining...
Kaido: Just die then, rest assured that this battle of you guys’ shall not be forgotten...
Luffy: I don't need...That kind of stuff...!!
Huff huff
If we die..Only thing left are our bones shishishi!!

Page 13
Yamato: that's actually Luffy!! He looks completely different now with his hair and clothes all white like that
Momo: but his "voice" is fading now!!
Luffy: this isn't the end.. Isn't that right.. Momo!! Tama! Kin'emon!! Pedro!!
Kaido: worororo!
Hey, you're dying
Luffy: you still think.. I'm scared of something like that?!
Come on, my heart!!
Kaido: very well!!
Luffy: here they come! That's the sound!
Yamato: Luffy watch out!

Page 14
Yamato: huh?!
Luffy: that hurts!!!

Page 15
Luffy: three, two, one...Zero!!

Page 16
Kaido: (what's going on with this guy...
He turns all white...
coats himself with armament and conqueror haki...bringing changes to the surrounding...I have never seen such an unbound battle style)
A being capable of bringing me down doesn't exist in this world!!!

Page 17
Luffy: this is so fun!! Kaido!

Says who? What kinda headcanon is this lmfao?

And did you just compare buggy to a top tier like Kaido who's had other people hail him as number 1? Bruh.
Of course it’s headcanon or speculation, call it whatever you want. You can only speculate if we haven’t even seen him fight. Just think about it: Shanks is the type of dude who visits the Gorosei in the Shadows and talks openly with them. Gorosei Are stating that Shanks is one of the few able to take down BB. Shanks stopped the war and Kaido from going there. This dude is clearly on top

"A being capable of bringing me down doesn't exist in this world!!!"
Sakazuki > Kaido should be in stealth mode again.
while I wont use this statement as confirmation
since luffy should def encounter a being as strong if not stronger than kaido
whether you think its imu or BB

as of rn , its been said so many times kaido is the strongest
its now up to future arcs to undo that .

Luffy is having the time of his life. He just doesn't care that he's fighting the World's Strongest Creature. He's trying out his boundaries of freedom! Running in the air freely creating a flaming path! Ricocheting through a dragon's insides! No care in the world about getting totally burnt it doesn't do anything to him! Using a dragon as a jumprope! No-selling Ragnaraku from Hybrid WSC and reacting like The Mask! His attack becomes intangible through a solid object! They are both are so above the league every other fighters. But Luffy's originality, fun, and freedom is really the best. Even if Oda botched Luffy's effort to achieve this power, he really nails this power itself.

Luffy is having the time of his life. He just doesn't care that he's fighting the World's Strongest Creature. He's trying out his boundaries of freedom! Running in the air freely creating a flaming path! Ricocheting through a dragon's insides! No care in the world about getting totally burnt it doesn't do anything to him! Using a dragon as a jumprope! No-selling Ragnaraku from Hybrid WSC and reacting like The Mask! His attack becomes intangible through a solid object! They are both are so above the league every other fighters. But Luffy's originality, fun, and freedom is really the best. Even if Oda botched Luffy's effort to achieve this power, he really nails this power itself.
People fail to see the theme of "freedom" and "fun" aspect of this fight and hence complaints....but I am sure majority will like it and in future people will like it...this fight will go down as one of the best once it gets animated (unless TOEI fuck up the fight)...

Status
Not open for further replies.