Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nazi Kaido "You are an ONI YAMATO you must not befriend humans, you must RULE OVER THEM it is your BIRTHRIGHT"
Nazi King "An inferior creature like you is not capable of defeating me"
Nazi Sasaki "Dinosaurs are the world's strongest creatures, you don't stand a chance against us"

Beast Pirates is literally a Nazi allegory

Kaido is a racist fuck who believes everyone to be below him cause he's an ONI
Nah
Beast Pirates are much closer to OG Irish Mobs than to organized Nazis, if you really want to parallel them with something in real life.

The REAL inspiration is Gengis Khan and his army tho, ancient mongols.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nazi Kaido "You are an ONI YAMATO you must not befriend humans, you must RULE OVER THEM it is your BIRTHRIGHT"
Nazi King "An inferior creature like you is not capable of defeating me"
Nazi Sasaki "Dinosaurs are the world's strongest creatures, you don't stand a chance against us"

Beast Pirates is literally a Nazi allegory

Kaido is a racist fuck who believes everyone to be below him cause he's an ONI
Oda already made a nazi allegory in the germa.

Why did Luffy mention Pedro but not Yamato or anyone else from Wano???
Nobody gives a shit about Yamao.
Forget mentioning her, Luffy can't even remember her name right.
Proves that Pedro is far better character than Yamao @Berry Rich

Better character design (jaguar mink >>>>>> Nami clone)
Better personality (smelled Pudding's bullshit and took her hostage >>>> I am Oden)
Better fighting style (attacked Baron Tamago who was in middle of transformation >>>> "Fuuga, defeat him for me")
Actually now that I think about it, Pedro's fighting style is kinda similar to King. Both are relentless fighters who doesn't give their opponent a break. Far better than someone who ordered her pet to finish the job for her. @TheAncientCenturion

How often did we had this discussion already? Dont know if with you, but i had this about 10 times already... and again, why do you bring up always Kid, just because i write something, even unrelated to him? Oo

But i answer you once more. Kid is not a Luffy cheerleader, he supports as an ally here, nothing more. That he is surprised by Gear 5, yeah.. like everyone else, even Kaido. Doesnt make anyone a cheerleader.

I just dont get your intention of always trying to provocate by downplay kid? Oo
Sorry, don't mean to provocate you or anything. Just thinking to give you a friendly reminder that real Kidd is shittier than the one in your wish.
But ok, peace sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.