Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it confirms here another advantage of a Mythical Zoan. Since they have special abilities similar to Paramecias, they can abuse their special abilities despite it being life threatening since as long as they won't actually die, their Zoan devil fruit will boost their recovery.

He wasn't so op
look
Luffy was damaged by Ragnarok and then was almost go down due to energy loss

G5 is strong shit but far from invinsible
The thing that gets me is the instarevive shit gear 5 has going on. I would prefer the tension of Luffy being down for a chapter. Even though he'd come back it's still be nicer and less of a spit in the face.

Enel starting his own heart again made sense, using the last of the electricity running through his cells to jumpstart his heart

Doffy made sense, people get stitched up and survive fatal injuries quite a lot

Doffy and enel are exaggerated but Luffy is straight up not feasible

After reading the whole chapter in a better quality,it wasnt that bad at all

In fact,i think its pretty good
I think you'll come to find that that always seems to be the case on this site:

- People harassing Lance to release early spoilers
- People then act like rabbid animals when initial spoilers with little context released and it does not fit their weekly hopes and dreams.
- Then people create a mob mentality on how they should feel about a chapter based on 5 lines
- Then you have the ~10 or so people here who take this shit so personal that they are offended at the audacity Oda has to draw his MC and the villain the way he wants
- Then full summary usually comes out and "most" normal people scale down verbal assaults on the chapter
- Then LQ/HQ raws release and people go "well shit, that wasn't half bad!"
- Then those 10 people having an unjustified aneurysm over spoilers are just completely MIA or make minimal comments after this point.

Every. Single. Week.

Not poking fun at you specifically, but this is the kind of shit WG excels at. Powerscalers, ZKKers, Luffy/Zoro/Sanji stans (at different points), etc all judging a spoiler they frankly don't get lmao.

This is why I find this shit hilarious. Because the tone seems to change in 2 days every single time. It's like an ongoing cycle of the same shit thst never ends

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

- People then act like rabbid animals when initial spoilers with little context released and it does not fit their weekly hopes and dreams.
- Then people create a mob mentality on how they should reel about a chapter based on 5 lines
- Then you have the ~10 or so people here who take this shit so personal that they are offended at the audacity Oda has to draw his MC and the villain the way he wants
- Then full summary usually comes out and "most" normal people scale down verbal assaults on the chapter
- Then those 10 people having an unjustified aneurysm over spoilers are just completely MIA or make minimal comments after this point.

Every. Single. Week.

Not poking fun at you specifically, but this is the kind of shit WG excels at. Powerscalers, ZKKers, Luffy/Zoro/Sanji stans (at different points), etc all judging a spoiler they frankly don't get lmao.

This is why I find this shit hilarious. Because the tone seems to change in 2 days every single time. It's like an ongoing cycle of the same shit thst never ends
facts :rolaugh:

I

Indigo

- Then people create a mob mentality on how they should reel about a chapter based on 5 lines

Every. Single. Week.

It's bad

Status
Not open for further replies.