Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
> - Luffy runs out of energy, but he gets his drum heartbeat back and recovers.

A clarification about this, in Spanish redon said

- Luffy runs out of energy but he gets his heart to pump blood(thanks to the drum heartbeat) and recovers.

The clarification is just because there are people saying that maybe it has after effects like losing lifespan or something
one, luffys backlash is gonna hurt bad
two, kaido is 6-0 baby letsgooooo

I love the powerup but the fight is just boring at this point. Oda thinks that making fights longer makes them more epic but this is fundamentally wrong. Naruto and Bleach didn’t make their fights last over 30 chapters and make it look like we were still halfway through a fight
I love bleach but ichigo also goes through a lot of powerups just coz of training for a while

Also, naruto fans shouldn’t even be comparing coz we all know how naruto got his powers

plus some of the fights in both of those actually ended way too sooner making it seem like the opponent was actually dogshit after being portrayed as the strongest

I love bleach but ichigo also goes through a lot of powerups just coz of training for a while

Also, naruto fans shouldn’t even be comparing coz we all know how naruto got his powers
I’m talking about fight scenes though bro. Oda struggles to make fights epic without him resorting to lengths of time and elongating a fight out but it ruins the flow of the story and there are better ways to do this

Status
Not open for further replies.