Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is a lucky bastard who got his hand on a very powerful df.
Most likely the most powerful n now he can turn into a giant, condom, naruto prodigy, Popeye.
Rip

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Bravo Oda

Even if some people dont like this, I just cant be amazed at Oda for having the balls to draw this stuff coz a lot of mangakas wont do this just coz of the criticism it will get
I really don't understand the criticism

1) god like df - ya his df is ridiculous but all Luffy has done is took rubber properties to next level.

Most of his actions are based on rubber.

Only catch is him being Zoan.

2)Looney toones - It's weird but damn funny.

Imo people are just being salty rn. One piece world is full of weird DFS. We started with buggy splitting body into multiple parts or law who can switch body parts

It's an issue for many because Luffy has it.

If anyone else would have it they would be loving it and finding it funny.

It's seriously making fight more entertaining. It's like breathe of fresh air.

I really don't understand the criticism

1) god like df - ya his df is ridiculous but Luffy is took rubber properties to next level.

Most of his actions are based on rubber.

Only catch is him being Zoan.

2)Looney toones - It's weird but damn funny.

Imo people are just being salty rn. One piece world is full of weird DFS. We started with buggy splitting body into multiple parts or law who can switch body parts

It's an issue for many because Luffy has it.

If anyone else would have it they would be loving it and finding it funny.

It's seriously making fight more entertaining. It's like breathe of fresh air.
i agree. this is something totally diverse so people who are used to typical shonen fights may not understand this. but luffy is built different

Worst

Custom title
Yeah the man is a fucking tank
I am two second away to become a Kaido fan

at least power level wise the guy is a real menace and a real Yonko
I saw some crazy theories popping up recently of himdoing all of this to " help " the new joy boy come to life bc he realized he can't become him himself, but if oda doesn't fuck this up Kaido has the chance to become top 1 villain background wise too ( well at least till the last villains arcs )

Bravo Oda

Even if some people dont like this, I just cant be amazed at Oda for having the balls to draw this stuff coz a lot of mangakas wont do this just coz of the criticism it will get
I love the powerup but the fight is just boring at this point. Oda thinks that making fights longer makes them more epic but this is fundamentally wrong. Naruto and Bleach didn’t make their fights last over 30 chapters and make it look like we were still halfway through a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.