Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why some of u acting like one piece was ever a serious manga ? It was never one and post timeskip there are no stakes at all, if u suddenly not like it then you should've dropped it way before :kayneshrug:
Which is factually false.
What’s make One Piece charm was the subtle mix between goofiness and seriousness. Now it is all goofy.

Why would people do just because it is Oda? what reason they 'treat' different? they genuinely like it and hence they do it. They are not randomly throwing buzz words. They are atleast trying to back up their claims with manga instances.

If I say, you are criticizing one piece just because others criticized Naruto or DBZ not because you 'genuinely' didn't like, does that make my argument sound?
Due to his previous work and the fact that critiquing Oda's work gets you a lot more shit than any author. They go sort of hand in hand, Oda's story previously was great, causing a protective active fanbase. Now, no matter what Oda does, his fans will protect him and turn an eye to the awful writing, because they don't want to wake up and accept the trash writing that's in front of them. You're included int that faction

His delusional headcannon. " I want to believe what I want to irrespective of the fact that what I believe hasn't happened.". I cannot sense any tension is one of the most stupid things. They either lack intelligence or are trolling. This is the only time Luffy is getting the upper hand or else it was all about Kaido wrecking shit. So if they don't see tension, they're either kiding or are not efficient mentally.

No it won't. The fact that Kaidou has been fighting for 55 chapters going through many gauntlets and still taking G5 should have already made him WSC like. This one scene doesn't take away all he did and doing for past few chapters.
I explained how this goofiness affects how serious he is and you just say no it doesn't. Even in the previous chapters Kaido was acting goofy, Oda atleast had a chance to restart the tension with the end of 1042 but he fucked it up. There is nothing to be seriously invested in now

Status
Not open for further replies.