Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I thought Kaido would retaliate this chapter but it sounds like Oda wanted a full Luffy showcase chapter first before having Kaido counter. The ending makes it clear that they are still fighting so next chapter probably will focus on Kaido trying to fight back with his own awakening (maybe)
A Luffy showcase when he literally didn’t do anything to Kaido?? I’m really not sure what the hell the point of this chapter is

Btw guys, Luffy so far was shown in Situational Forms that are reference to his own Crew

Water Luffy (Against Crocodile) ---> Jinbe
Afro Luffy (Against Foxy) ---> Brook
Nightmare/Monster Luffy (Against Oars) ---> Chopper
Champion/Boxer Luffy (Against Magellan) ---> Franky
Swordsman Luffy (When he signed up for Corrida Colosseum) ---> Zoro
Tankman Luffy (Against Cracker) ---> Sanji
Giant Luffy (Against Kaidou) ---> Usopp

Luffy still have Two more Situational Forms to use which reference Robin & Nami
These Forms could be related to Weather or Lightning + Demon or Flowers

Nah the main issue is we’ve literally seen this same chapter 3-4 times in the same arc of Luffy showcasing new abilities then nothing happening because it hasn’t led anywhere. It’s so fucking repetitive now. Oda needs to leave Wano for his own good
I don’t see any problem with just a fight chapter though. Like we need those we cannot just have chapters with lore and stuff especially since there isn’t much else that can be done in this chapter other then things that can be shown at the end of the chapter or in a quick panel

Status
Not open for further replies.