Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I think not even Big Mom got this dunked lol. Either way, Toonforce Luffy too stronk.
If you include the anime, there is a similar moment I'd say where Toei really went OTT with her being rolled by Robin and Jinbei but aside from that, I'm finding it an ironic blessing she isn't here now and Luffy isn't the one to fight her especially hahaha!

I'm really surprised Oda didn't have him fight her with this new form and abilities, which would have been far more suited against her given how he portrays her and let Kidd and Law the serious duo fight Kaido instead.

I was saying to a friend, can you imagine if the world was seeing this fight like Marineford? If Kaido survives this arc, his reputation will never recover, in fact it will get the glorious death he wishes for himself so much ironically!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh::king::pepemy::joker:

How can someone find this idiocy funny is hilarious.
Forcefully flapping eyes around doesn't make something funny, you know.

You just lack critical sense and don't want to admit that this is shit. Therefore you go all out in defending this no matter what happens.
I love One Piece, I love its gags, I love Luffy as a character and a protagonist and I find this to be utter cringe shit. Not even remotely funny. Just makes me feel ashamed for reading it.
My lack of critical sense look yourself in the mirror lmao
This is hilarious and is what One Piece has been lacking since the time skip, goofyness.

Oh I am very critical I find Luffy fighting in goofy ways cringe although he has been doing that for the past 25 years

It's not that Luffy can affect others, it's just oda is drawing this fight differently from other regular fights in the show . He is giving the fight a distinct art style just like cartoons since the cartoon art style best characterizes joyboy

I remember everyone complaining how wacky and crazy gear 4 was when it was first released, just a rubber bouncing ball, how uncool. Tank man was even wierder.
I only consider gear 2 and snake man to have a real 'cool' factor, so I never thought Luffy final form would be 'cool'.
Yet G4 didn't make a fool out of Luffy's opponents, especially for whole chapters at a time.
If this is Oda's idea of what is funny, even to a teenage audience, then he's out of touch

I remember everyone complaining how wacky and crazy gear 4 was when it was first released, just a rubber bouncing ball, how uncool. Tank man was even wierder.
I only consider gear 2 and snake man to have a real 'cool' factor, so I never thought Luffy final form would be 'cool'.
To me esthetically G5 is ok (not so good, not so bad), but its powerset is ass.
I hope that the power of imagination can be used in a more serious way somehow in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.