Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you still here on worstgen, you still looking for spoilers and images, basically you know the entire story and will continue doing it because you are totally addicted and this lifestyle is ok for you, so who am i talking to? an addicted not-so-happy one piece long time fan.
Why is Oda good? you are the answer my friend
Umm I wasn't on this forum for last 4 months.

Literally just came back a few days ago

He is rejecting Admiral position from a long time(chapter 0 also has him rejecting for the nth time).
chapter 0 takes place after god valley. what if thats when he started hating them? he protected them at god valley, then felt shame about it, then hated them ever since, so something happened there i guess. but it cant be luffys mom dying because he isnt born for another couple of decades... wonder what it is

three things i expect the most from wano (not in order):
- all lore pieces
- momo’s human form
- party
- new bounties
- zoro’s destiny

fights are truly the worst part in OP, Oda was right when he said that OP is not a manga based on fights

Do you guys even realize how many people who used to like One Piece have stopped reading from this very forum over the years??

A lot of people on this forum don't give a shit about One Piece, they are here to just because they have friends here or troll or other reason @Paperchampion23
Post automatically merged:

Does it make any difference? You talk about it, you’re aware of it, you dislike it… you are emotionally engaged with OP and you can’t do anything bout it
Yes because I used to like it and I have invested a lot of my time in it so it is disappointing at how low it has fallen.

One Piece right now is pathetic compared to One Piece 5 years ago much less One Piece pre TS

Do you guys even realize how many people who used to like One Piece have stopped reading from this very forum over the years??

A lot of people on this forum don't give a shit about One Piece, they are here to just because they have friends here or troll or other reason @Paperchampion23

Yes because I used to like it and I have invested a lot of my time in it so it is disappointing at how low it has fallen.

One Piece right now is pathetic compared to One Piece 5 years ago much less One Piece pre TS
it’s ok, i respect others’ opinion, but if some people stopped reading it doesn’t mean that OP has become a bad manga… maybe readers have changed instead.
The person I am now is not the person I was 3 years ago. That’s the problem with 1045 long mangas

Could care less about your excuses :doffytroll:

It's still pathetic as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.