Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Its funny you post that as I've been meaning to discuss how Mr Go was meant to symbolise this quote too imo.

Oda purposely didn't reveal the CP0 members identities to us, he made them faceless and nameless, except giving the name of one of them apparently quite randomly. Now the one that was presumed to be the leader of CP0 by a lot of us just died to Kaido as far as we know. Assuming he doesn't get a death fakeout somehow ofc.

This member died without their face and name being revealed at all, just a stranger to us. A huge contrast to how CP9 were written too. We've seen CP0 since Dressrosa and we still know so little about them. Who is going to remember this fallen CP0 member, the martyr for the "greater good"/cause except maybe his partners ofc?

Isn't it weird that Lucci, Stussy and Kaku go around with their faces exposed too? We only saw Lucci and Kaku partially cover their faces before?

Now contrast this to Kaido who wants to go out in a blaze of glory, to have the greatest war the world has ever experienced. His captain was wiped out from history entirely, not even just killed but every record, every trace of his existence send to the void, just like the part of history in the void century too ofc. Xebec died completely forgotten to the world generally, with a miniscule fraction of the world knowing/remembering him now at best.

Kaido probably fears being forgotten like this, to not have some kind of epic legacy to leave behind, to not go out like a truly epic, badass warrior like Whitebeard did, even though that wasn't even Whitebeard's intentions ironically, he was just fighting for what he believed in, protecting his sons and trying to rescue his most beloved son and the son of his favourite and greatest rival and friend too. Whitebeard purposely made a final stand to try and save that son and sacrificed himself to try and help his crew escape too.

Kaido on the other hand, has been ruling through brutality, force, fear and such. Ruling with an iron fist/as a tyrant, making people respect him out of fear and thus being terrified to oppose him. Will of Dictatorship even.

Kaido has shown a lot of cynicism/bitterness too that is evidently caused by some kind of traumatic experiences in his past that we are yet to learn about but tis more evident given bright eyed he was when he met King and rescued him. Kaido also slaughtered Morias crew, the crew of his former rival who he enjoyed fighting, what drove him to that?

I think Kaido misses the complete chaos/anarchy of the Rocks days, a world that was more free and unstable than it is now. Blood knights/warriors like him live for strife and violence. Thrills and kills, bloodshed and fighting until they are dead.

TL:DR -

Mr Go was meant to be a sacrifical pawn, not meant to be remembered but to die for the greater good/cause/mission and will die again completely as he is forgotten over time too. Kaido fears this exact same fate like with his former captain Xebec and wants to have an immortal legacy beyond his own physical death like Whitebeard and Oden got. (He definitely envies Oden a lot as I forgot to mention earlier.)

Idk how much sense this makes but I am loving these themes of rememberance/legacy beyond death and being an avid fan of afterlives, ghosts (obviously from my name lmao), legacy/rememberance after death, especially remembering others who you love and care about and such, this speaks to me on an immensely personal level too naturally.

:mrgo::pepego:

Funnily enough, this has been playing for me as I write this and it's really adding to the mood and helping to inspire me right now lol:

"Follow Me"

Follow me to a land across the shining sea
Waiting beyond the world that we have known
Beyond a world we dreamed could be
And the joy we have tasted

Follow me along the road where only love can see
Rising above the fully of the night
Into the light beyond the tears
And all the years we have wasted

Follow me to a distant land as mountain high
Where all the music that we always kept inside will fill the sky
Singing in the silence where the heart's real
While the world goes on turning, turning
Turning, follow me

Follow me to a land across the shining sea
Rising above the fully of the night
Into the light beyond the tears
And all the years we have wasted

Follow me to a distant land as mountain high
Where all the music that we always kept inside will fill the sky
Singing in the silence where the heart's real
While the world goes on turning, turning
Turning, follow me

Take my hand
And we'll find the land
Beyond the shining sea
Follow me
His legendary legacy will be avenged by the legendary king mister Lucci

B

Ballel

Calm down zolo fan, Luffy will revive zolo soon with his nika powers.
Zoro looks like he's about to get ripped to pieces. He's well aware of what awaits him and knows that he will enjoy getting his flesh torn apart from his bones.

Luffy looks like a happy little cute murderer.

I would have never thought I will ever see a drawing that's as disturbing as this one.

This chapter can be saved if they reveal how zoro defeated the grim reaper
Zoro: Teach me...the Way of The Grim Reaper Scythe!

Grim Reaper: i wanna kill you but you ask for me to teach you? What is the meaning of dis?

Zoro: ...To overcome you...!!!

Grim Reaper: Tell me something new.

Zoro: ....To surpass Killer....he is my inspiration....Fafafafafa!!!

:suresure:

Sorry, can't resist :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.