Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
From redon (Pirate-king):

The important thing about Raizou is not putting out the fire in the castle itself, it's how he's going to do it, where his plan comes from, who's going to help him, how Oda will draw it...

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Can this virgin mfker stop overhyping irrelevant subplots and characters like anyone gives a fuck about this?

God I regret saying Looney Tunes was bad. I'd really prefer another chapter of Goofy vs Kaido.

From redon (Pirate-king):

The important thing about Raizou is not putting out the fire in the castle itself, it's how he's going to do it, where his plan comes from, who's going to help him, how Oda will draw it...

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Can this virgin mfker stop overhyping irrelevant subplots and characters like anyone gives a fuck about this?

God I regret saying Looney Tunes was bad. I'd really prefer another chapter of Goofy vs Kaido.
Everyone knows how he gonna do it we need the fight continue mfffffffffffffs

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Everyone knows how he gonna do it we need the fight continue mfffffffffffffs
Dude it's how he puts out the fire. GET HYPED MOFO the adventure of a lifeteme. Raizo the irrelevant side character with no relevancy to the plot and fans putting down the fire inside the castle of enemy which should be destroyed instead of being saved.

WOOHOO.

It's irrelevant if he wakes up or not. No one gives a fuck about this, what matters is when he gets back in action and it's not coming soon considering we are getting Raizo chapters just out of ass.
So far Zoro is the highlight, dnt really care if its a Raizo chapter(Im curious of this grand plan tbh). Just need more zoro, I been patient enough

Status
Not open for further replies.