Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally not even one new move he learned, even sanji learned some new moves but zoro showed up with same stuff + haki... lol
Itto ryou : Demonic Horse

Ittoryou: Shi Shishi sonson

Horizontal Black rope DT

Purgatory Onigiri

but man... there are alot in Pre TS that were just dope as hell...like where is Nitoryuo Rashomon

On the other hand sanji has yet to execute any TOP TOP notch DJ techniques.. Frit Assortie, or even AmKC

or whatever he held back against judge

and Hell memories is overrated.. i bet he has techniques that surpass it as well.. like he didn't even intensify his flames again Queen..

both zoro and sanji lowkey held back against King and Queen and their powerup were situational where the plot restricted them to it.. Sanji over did it a bit tho.

Itto ryou : Demonic Horse

Ittoryou: Shi Shishi sonson

Horizontal Black rope DT

Purgatory Onigiri

but man... there are alot in Pre TS that were just dope as hell...like where is Nitoryuo Rashomon

On the other hand sanji has yet to execute any TOP TOP notch DJ techniques.. Frit Assortie, or even AmKC

or whatever he held back against judge

and Hell memories is overrated.. i bet he has techniques that surpass it as well.. like he didn't even intensify his flames again Queen..

both zoro and sanji lowkey held back against King and Queen and their powerup were situational where the plot restricted them to it.. Sanji over did it a bit tho.
Tbh other than Luffy none of the Strawhats went all out in any arc pre-Wano. And even in Wano it was only Sanji and Zoro who went the extra mile.
Usopp gets his usual dose of punishment in a lot of arcs but he doesn't really show any new skills. This may be unpopular but I hate the pop greens. The dials combined with his comedy stuff (usopp hammer, rubberband of doom etc) were the perfect combo of wacky and strategy for me.
Robin showed some new moves I guess.
Chopper is just a merch pusher now.
For Jinbe I would understand if he doesn't improve since he's most likely at his peak already since he's been in the thick of things for years now.
Now Brook, Franky and even Nami (pre Zeus) would have welcomed balls to the wall fight pre-Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.