• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erza and Luffy cheering me up this week
Goda
Goshima
Two of the trashiest authors of all time?:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

i suggest you go read Berserk, Vinland Saga, Kingdom, Tokyo Ghoul, Jujutsu Kaisen, HxH, Your Lie in April, Kaguya, Full Metal Alchimest, Mushoku Tensei, 86, Classroom of the elite, Re Zero, Umineko when they cry, Higurashi when they cry, G Senjou no Mao, Muv Luv Alternative, White Album 2, Stiens Gate, Utawareromono, Tantei Ws mou shindeiru and watch code gease play Final Fantasy, Persona and Legend of heroes.

Only then you’ll realize how mid Oda is

Since paramecia awakening affects others and the environment

Either Soul Pocus or some other stuff BM used is her awakening coz Soul Pocus is a very special skill Oda highlighted.

Katakuri was casually using awakening... if Luffy didn't point it out, we wouldn't know
Doffy used awakening before Luffy couldn't tell.
Kaido's awakening form might be the drunk mod
e where his face looks different and gets bulkier

Since Oda likes Katakuri a lot
I see Shiryu and X fight katakuri but not win
While the other BB pirates steal RP copies and even kidnap Pudding

So to sum up..... you'd mean to say

Luffy base form equalise Hybrid Kaido
Hybrid Kaido then beat G4 Snakeman and Boundman
Hybrid Kaido is currently fighting G5 again

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Nope, Gear 5 is stronger than his hybrid form. That should have been clear this chapter with the way luffy is acting. Dude is in the middle naming attacks, and is calm while Kaido's powers are weaning, the island is falling.

think kaido knows he isnt joyboy
but like it would take a character of that magnitude to take him down
asking luffy who he is was a weird question
just trying to make sense of it
Post automatically merged:

To me the mods are only to blame since the members cant talk about lewd stuff, other than that its all good :suresure:
I was so sure thats the only thing that concerns you
:milaugh:

Last edited:

i suggest you go read Berserk, Vinland Saga, Kingdom, Tokyo Ghoul, Jujutsu Kaisen, HxH, Your Lie in April, Kaguya, Full Metal Alchimest, Mushoku Tensei, 86, Classroom of the elite, Re Zero, Umineko when they cry, Higurashi when they cry, G Senjou no Mao, Muv Luv Alternative, White Album 2, Stiens Gate, Utawareromono, Tantei Ws mou shindeiru and watch code gease play Final Fantasy, Persona and Legend of heroes.

Berserk peaked at the Eclipse imo, everything after has been good but not universe shattering greatness the internet claims it is.

Sanji said on panel that he cant fight against both Queen and King together since its too hard. Meaning they both felt similarly regarding difficulty. If you wanna include Sanji's inability to fight against woman so that he begs Robin for help, that's not implying that Black Maria's powerlevel is similar to King. It's Sanji's personal weakness against girls, unrelated to powerlevel.

You saying Sanji's firsthand experience in fighting King+Queen is my headcanon, well thats not the case since it happens on panel. You saying Sanji will be dead if he fight 1 more second against King+Queen, now thats headcanon.
Nope. Begging help from Robin is fodder level. Even Chopper didn't ask for help in tussling with Queen for whatever time he had. He is a real man unlike some loser Okama.

Your nobody Opinion doesn't matter. All of those which you have posted is fodder compared to OP. So sod off with your nobody opinion. You are a Mid human who will never achieve anything. You don't have the status nor the qualification to tell anyone anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.